1. Work hard for what you want because it won't come to you without a fight.
You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to.
If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.
2. We’re not going to be the first to this party, but we’re going to be the best.
3. The doctor said, if I can't find a new way to relate more positively to my surroundings, I'm going to die.
I'm going to die.
4. I wake up every morning in a bed that’s too small, drive my daughter to a school that’s too expensive, and then I go to work to a job for which I get paid too little.
But on pretzel day?
Well, I like pretzel day.
5. Life is better in flip-flops.
6. Positive Impacts of Corona Virus Pandemic:
1. Pollution decreased worldwide
2. Much needed realization of togetherness and oneness in fighting a common enemy.
3. International Relations and communication increased.
4. Awareness of cleanliness, sanitation and diseases.
5. Awareness on personal finance & having emergency fund for future.
7. God is with the broken-hearted. When your heart breaks, it’s a good thing – the breaking of the heart is what opens it up to the light of Allah. The dunya is designed to break your heart, to crush it.
8. "So truly with hardship comes ease"
9. We blossom through every hardship.
10. After all patience, beautiful things await.
11. i was reminded that my blood type is
12. How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.
13. A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
14. Cupcakes are muffins that believed in miracles.