1. There are only 3 ways to motivate people - money, fear, and hunger.
2. When you're rich, you never want to lose what you have. Yet, when you are poor, you have nothing to lose, but you have everything to share.
3. When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.
4. I'm trying to figure out if I love art enough to be poor.
5. If you have much, give off your wealth; If you have little, give of your heart.
6. It's the rich you can terrorize. The poor have nothing to lose.
7. Let the ruling classes tremble at a Communistic revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win.
Workingmen of all countries unite!
8. don't allow someone to treat you poorly just because you love them
9. 1. The poor work and work
2. The rich exploit the poor
3. The police protect the rich
4. The taxpayer pays for all 3
5. The voter votes for all 4
6. The banker robs all 5
7. The lawyer misleads all 6
8. The doctor bills all 7
9. The undertaker buries all 8
10. The politician lives happily because of all of it
10. War is rich old men protecting their property by sending middle class and lower class men off to die. It always has been.
11. you may live in the ghetto but the ghetto doesn't have to live in you
12. I don't think of myself as a poor deprived ghetto girl who made good. I think of myself as somebody who from an early age knew I was responsible for myself, and I had to make good.
13. If you've seen one city slum, you've seen them all.
14. They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?
15. Women only call me ugly until they find out how much money I make.
Then they call me ugly and poor