1. What are selfish people but ones who use the weakness of others for their own pleasure?
2. 'Any woman who dies when her husband is pleased with her, will enter Paradise.'
Grade: Hasan (Darussalam)
[Ibn Majah- Vol. 3, Book 9, Hadith 1854]
3. It is in the women’s nature to be ungrateful towards their husbands and to deny favours. If you were to be nice to her for her whole life but you grieved her once, she will say, “I have never seen any good from you”. So don’t let this attitude of her make you dislike her or to run away from her. If you dislike this feature of hers, you will be pleased with some other good habits within her, so create a balance.
4. I am delightfully aware that people talk behind my back. It's a pleasure to know that they don't have the guts to say it on my face
5. The man of power is ruined by power, the man of money by money, the submissive man by subservience, the pleasure seeker by pleasure.
6. I have tried to teach people there are three kicks in every dollar: one, when you make it; two, when you have it. The third kick it when you give it away - and it is the biggest kick of all.
7. These violent delights have violent ends...