1. I can only please one person a day.
Today isn’t your day.
Tomorrow doesn’t look good either.
2. I don’t need your approval, darling. I have my own.
3. I hate the idea that someone out there hates me. I even hate thinking that Al-Qaeda hates me. I think if they got to know me, they wouldn’t hate me.
4. Imagine having Allah (swt) tell you on the Day of Judgement that He is pleased with you.
May your name be written amongst those whom Allah is pleased with. Ameen.
5. There’s always going to be someone who doesn’t like you.
6. When we meet someone and begin to discover who they are or what makes them tick, what disappoints them, what pleases them - they are giving you information about their limits - whether or not they call it that or not. Their Values. And you are doing the same thing.
7. Liberate yourself from the need to be right.
8. Can't please everyone. Don't like how I run my life, then kick rocks.
9. If you see beauty in something, don't wait for others to agree.
10. I can’t say no to people because I want everyone to like me
11. If you knew how quickly people forget the dead, you would stop living to impress people.
12. Gaslighting is a manipulation tool used by many to gain control over you, and get you to believe what they want you to believe while they abuse you and enjoy their power.
Victims can start to have self-esteem issues, self-doubt, feeling inadequate, stupid, unworthy, confused and a need to please everyone,