1. There’s always going to be someone who doesn’t like you.
2. When we meet someone and begin to discover who they are or what makes them tick, what disappoints them, what pleases them - they are giving you information about their limits - whether or not they call it that or not. Their Values. And you are doing the same thing.
3. I don’t need your approval, darling. I have my own.
4. I can only please one person a day.
Today isn’t your day.
Tomorrow doesn’t look good either.
5. I hate the idea that someone out there hates me. I even hate thinking that Al-Qaeda hates me. I think if they got to know me, they wouldn’t hate me.
6. Liberate yourself from the need to be right.
7. Imagine having Allah (swt) tell you on the Day of Judgement that He is pleased with you.
May your name be written amongst those whom Allah is pleased with. Ameen.