1. We try to focus and do very few things well.
And focusing is hard because focusing doesn’t mean saying yes, it means saying no.
So we decide not to do a lot of things so we can focus on a handful of things and do them well.
2. We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.
3. When you see a good move, look for a better one.
4. It is not a good time for me to lose my job since I have some pretty big long-term plans in my personal life with Pam that I’d like her parents to be psyched about.
So, I am about to do something very bold in this job that I’ve never done before: try.
5. When we focus so hard on the tiny details, we leave ourselves open to miss the bigger picture. Details matter and so does an eagles point of view.
6. A: That sounds like a terrible plan.
B: Oh, we've had worse.
7. Narrated `Umar:
The Prophet (SAW) used to sell the dates of the garden of Bani An-Nadir and store for his family so much food as would cover their needs for a whole year
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5357]
8. Tawakkul is having complete trust that Allah's plan is the best plan.
9. Hi, I’m just planning my future and I wanted to ask you: Are you free for the rest of your life?