1. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective.
2. I got this real moron thing I do, it's called thinking. And I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions. I have certain rules I live by. My first rule, I don't believe anything the government tells me, and I don't take very seriously the media or the press in this country.
3. I love her mood swings. Especially, on those four days of every month. For that's when she's like a cute child.
4. A squirrel dying in front of your house may be more relevant to your interests right now than people dying in Africa.
5. The most miserable people are those who only care about themselves, understand only their own troubles and see only their own perspective.
6. Rationalism is an adventure in the clarification of thought.
7. When we focus so hard on the tiny details, we leave ourselves open to miss the bigger picture. Details matter and so does an eagles point of view.
8. Your only worry should be if the tide is going to reach the chair.
9. It takes both sides to build a bridge
10. Isn’t it a relief to hear that what might not be perfect for you might be perfect for someone else?
11. Michael Green: I love her. And I tried everything, except really listening, really listening, and that's how I left her alone. I was so ashamed of that, and I couldn't even tell her. Maybe if I tell her she'd love me anyway.
12. I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.
13. Positive Impacts of Corona Virus Pandemic:
1. Pollution decreased worldwide
2. Much needed realization of togetherness and oneness in fighting a common enemy.
3. International Relations and communication increased.
4. Awareness of cleanliness, sanitation and diseases.
5. Awareness on personal finance & having emergency fund for future.
14. The first step to bridging the Communication Gap is to better understand the other perspective.