32 Perspective Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. The first step to bridging the Communication Gap is to better understand the other perspective.
Tags: Generation Gap | Perspective | Walk In My Shoes |
2. It takes both sides to build a bridge
Tags: Arguments | Generation Gap | Perspective |
3. A squirrel dying in front of your house may be more relevant to your interests right now than people dying in Africa.
Tags: Death | Love Animals More Than Humans | Perspective | Content | Relevant | Interest | Africa | Importance | Search Intent | House |
4. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective.
Tags: Life | Feelings | Perspective | Beach | Ocean | Small |
5. Your only worry should be if the tide is going to reach the chair.
Tags: Quotes that make you think | Life Goals | Way Of Life | Worry | Perspective | Chill | Beach | Relaxing | Tides |
6. I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.
Tags: Conversation | Perspective | Responsibility | Accountability | Understanding |
7. Rationalism is an adventure in the clarification of thought.
Tags: Adventure | Clear | Clarification | Thoughts | Perspective | Rational |
8. Isn’t it a relief to hear that what might not be perfect for you might be perfect for someone else?
Tags: Perfectionism | Perspective | Relief |
9. The most miserable people are those who only care about themselves, understand only their own troubles and see only their own perspective.
Tags: Selfishness | Perspective | Miserable | Selfish Friends |
10. Positive Impacts of Corona Virus Pandemic:
1. Pollution decreased worldwide
2. Much needed realization of togetherness and oneness in fighting a common enemy.
3. International Relations and communication increased.
4. Awareness of cleanliness, sanitation and diseases.
5. Awareness on personal finance & having emergency fund for future.
Tags: Positive Thinking | Perspective | Corona Virus | Impact | Pandemic | Unique and Rare |
11. I love her mood swings. Especially, on those four days of every month. For that's when she's like a cute child.
Tags: Mood Swings | Menstruation | Understanding Women | Cute | Sabar | Perspective | Anger | Quotes to make her smile |
12. Michael Green: I love her. And I tried everything, except really listening, really listening, and that's how I left her alone. I was so ashamed of that, and I couldn't even tell her. Maybe if I tell her she'd love me anyway.
Tags: When A Man Loves A Woman | Movie Quotes | Listening a Person | Perspective | Communication | Soft Skills |
13. When we focus so hard on the tiny details, we leave ourselves open to miss the bigger picture. Details matter and so does an eagles point of view.
Tags: Bigger Picture | Tiny | Detail | Eagle | Perspective | Strategy | Planning | Perfectionism |
14. I got this real moron thing I do, it's called thinking. And I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions. I have certain rules I live by. My first rule, I don't believe anything the government tells me, and I don't take very seriously the media or the press in this country.
Tags: Moron | Thinking | America | Perspective | Understanding | Quotes that make you think | Rules | Believe | Trust | Government | Media | Political | Seriousness |
15. I don't like the way people cherish the ghetto, as if it’s some royal palace, or kingdom. I also don't like the way people treat each other in the ghetto. It is really hard to find love, trust, and respect. You don't find too many people that want to do better for themselves in the ghetto because so many people seem to be satisfied with where they're at.
Tags: Ghetto Love | Improving | Two Faced People | Fake Happy | Perspective | Bigger Picture | Satisfaction | Hard To Find |
16. In our lives, on average, we will be asleep for a total of 8,477 days. If we're lucky, some of that time will be sleeping next to someone we love.
- Ze Frank
Tags: Sleeping Alone | Sleep | Perspective | Time Passing | Time | Lucky | Marriage |
17. Many people spend more time in planning the wedding than they do in planning the marriage.
Tags: Funny Marriage | Marriage | Planning | Perspective | Bigger Picture | Relationship Goals |
18. A man in love with a dimple makes the mistake of marrying the whole girl.
Tags: Funny Marriage | Beauty | Character | Decision | Bigger Picture | Perspective | Logic |
19. Everyone has a point of view about corporal punishment.
Tags: Corporal Punishment | Perspective |
20. Some people are happy that they have each lost one instead of both legs, whereas some are unhappy because they have each lost a toenail.
Tags: Ungrateful | Gratitude | Perspective |
21. Usually, that which could have been better could have been worse.
Tags: Ungrateful | Ungrateful | Things Getting Worse | Perspective | Quotes that make you think | Interesting |
22. If you agree with somebody, don't nod "yes".
If you disagree with somebody, don't nod "no".
Simply sit there, take it all in and the only thing you're allowed to do is ask questions so you can understand what they mean and why they have the opinion that they have, and from where they are speaking. And at the end, you will get your turn.
Tags: Healthy Communication | Communication | Agreement | Disagreement | Arguments | Fight | Understanding | Perspective | Leadership | Wisdom | Patience | Impatience |
23. If you wish to be kind, you need 3 thing:
1. Love yourself and be confident
2. Understand people from where they are coming from
3. Don't build resentment if someone does not listen to your advice. Stay kind and let it go.
Tags: Be Kind | Ego | Self Love | Confidence | Perspective | Resentment | Listening a Person | Advice | Let It Go |
24. I am not imposing change on anyone. That is tyranny. All of us have our opinions, and these opinions can change. Sometimes we put all opinions together and then extract from them a single point of view. This is our democracy.
Tags: Democracy | Tyranny | Opinion | Perspective | Decision |
25. If man is to survive, he will have learned to take a delight in the essential differences between men and between cultures. He will learn that differences in ideas and attitudes are a delight, part of life's exciting variety, not something to fear.
Tags: Tolerance | Human Behavior | Difference | Perspective | Attitude | Fear | Change |
26. Once you make it to your point of making it, you'll appreciate the struggle.
Tags: Life Struggle | Appreciate | Perspective | Make it Happen |
27. "I statements” are powerful because they keep you where you belong—speaking your feelings from your point of view and sharing your own experience.
We can’t speak for others. Only they can share their feelings. We can say we were hurt by a behavior but it crosses a line when we accuse or blame the other person.
Telling the other person they are wrong for doing the behavior or telling them what they feel is not our business or our place (because we actually don’t know).
Tags: Misunderstanding | Perception | Perspective | Blame | Accusation | Hurt | Wrong |
28. Most misunderstandings in the world could be avoided if people would simply take the time to ask, “What else could this mean?”
Tags: Misunderstanding | Question | Thinking | Communication | Understanding Women | Understanding | Relationship | Arguments | Listening a Person | Perspective |
29. Art is not what you see, but what you make others see.
Tags: Art | Perspective |
30. The role of the artist is to ask questions, not answer them.
Tags: Art | Question | Answer | Interpretation | Perspective |
31. The best way to handle a know it all is to take a curious subordinate role.
interact by asking “how” or “What” questions.
tap into their knowledge. it feeds the ego of the know it all, And potentially it allows them to change their position or point of view as they are explaining something to you.
avoid the “why“ questions as they may be perceived as a challenge.
remember to thank a know it all for their contribution.
Tags: Know It All | Curiosity | Submissive | How To | What If | Knowledge | Ego | Change | Perspective | Why | Challenge | Thanks | Annoying People | Toxic People | Stupid People |
32. Thinking is difficult.
That’s why most people judge.
Tags: Judgemental | Thinking | Walk In My Shoes | Perspective | Empathy | Difficulty |