Personal Finance Quotes
1. Every time you borrow money, you're robbing your future self.
2. A: How much did you spend on this?
B: $1400. But all of it's on credit cards, so it's like $5 a month for the next 2,000 years.
3. The person who doesn't know where his next dollar is coming from usually doesn't know where his last dollar went.
4. I was meant to be rich. I can tell by the way I spend money.
5. They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?