Personal Finance Quotes
1. Every time you borrow money, you're robbing your future self.
2. A: How much did you spend on this?
B: $1400. But all of it's on credit cards, so it's like $5 a month for the next 2,000 years.
3. The person who doesn't know where his next dollar is coming from usually doesn't know where his last dollar went.
4. I was meant to be rich. I can tell by the way I spend money.
5. They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?
6. There is a difference between being poor and being broke.
Broke is temporary,
Poor is eternal.
7. The rich don’t work for money.
The poor and the middle class work for money.
The rich have money work for them.
8. Most people, given more money, only get into more debt.
9. never pay retail.