1. She is at a place in her life where peace is her priority and negativity cannot exist.
2. The fragrance always stays in the hand that gives the rose.
3. Give me coffee to change the things I can, and the beach to accept the things I can’t.
4. Get away from it all …… find your peace on the beach.
5. Whoever wants to have everlasting peace and well-being with no affliction does not understand the meaning of Allah’s commandments, nor does he perceive the meaning of submission to Allah. Every soul (either believing or disbelieving) shall inevitably taste suffering in this world, for this life is based on hardships. Man lives between comfort and suffering.
6. And in sujood I found peace. A silent talk with my Lord. A feeling of being heard, without even speaking.
7. Tawakkul (Putting trust in Allah) brings peace in the heart of believers.
8. " and the faithful ones whose hearts are comforted by the remembrance of God. Remembrance of God certainly brings comfort to all hearts."
[Quran - 13:28]
9. Types of Nafs (Soul)
1- Nafs Al Ammara - The inciting self commanding and luring us to do evil, making one a slave of their desires, passion and lust. The most lower and beastly self.
2- Nafs al Lawamma - The self-aware and self-accusing self. Nafs doing wrong but says "I shouldn't be doing this". The repentful, remorseful self.
3-Nafs al Mutma'inna - The self at peace. In complete submission of its being to God, with no more conflict; doing the right things by nature, not by compulsion. Happy with the will of God.
Tags: Nafs | Word Meaning | Soul Searching | Soul | Evil | Inciting | Luring | Lust | Materialistic | Beast | Animals | Repent | Remorse | Peace | Submission | Free Will | Nature | Compulsion | Happiness | Meaning Of Life | Purpose of Life | Life Is A Test | Will | Tranquility | Doing The Right Thing | Human Nature |
10. Quran Chapter 75, (about an-nafs al-mutma innah)
(27) "(It will be said to the pious): "O (you) the one in (complete) rest and satisfaction!"
11. To have peace of mind, you must go to war with your NAFS.
12. Surprise the world with your character and humility to the extent they quit backbiting.
13. If we are thankful for what we have, our hearts will find peace.
14. Victory will not lead us to arrogance or laziness. We prefer to win one heart rather than a thousand castles. Our goal will be to bring humanity together.
15. Animals don’t hate, and we’re supposed to be better than them.
16. Everyone smiles in the same language.
17. Men love a submissive woman, Damon said simply. Even when they say the don't. There's just something about a beautiful, soft woman looking to them to protect and take care of them that inspires a man to greatness.
18. One day, when I wake up at 3am, unable to sleep, I will look next to me and you will be there - sleeping peacefully beside me. And suddenly, the world won't seem so lonely.
19. Rest when you're weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work.
20. My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today I have finished two bags of chips and a chocolate cake. I feel better already.
21. If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present.