1. She is at a place in her life where peace is her priority and negativity cannot exist.
2. Victory will not lead us to arrogance or laziness. We prefer to win one heart rather than a thousand castles. Our goal will be to bring humanity together.
3. To have peace of mind, you must go to war with your NAFS.
4. Surprise the world with your character and humility to the extent they quit backbiting.
5. Get away from it all …… find your peace on the beach.
6. Give me coffee to change the things I can, and the beach to accept the things I can’t.
7. Everyone smiles in the same language.
8. The fragrance always stays in the hand that gives the rose.
9. Whoever wants to have everlasting peace and well-being with no affliction does not understand the meaning of Allah’s commandments, nor does he perceive the meaning of submission to Allah. Every soul (either believing or disbelieving) shall inevitably taste suffering in this world, for this life is based on hardships. Man lives between comfort and suffering.
10. If we are thankful for what we have, our hearts will find peace.
11. Quran Chapter 75, (about an-nafs al-mutma innah)
(27) "(It will be said to the pious): "O (you) the one in (complete) rest and satisfaction!"
12. Animals don’t hate, and we’re supposed to be better than them.
13. Types of Nafs (Soul)
1- Nafs Al Ammara - The inciting self commanding and luring us to do evil, making one a slave of their desires, passion and lust. The most lower and beastly self.
2- Nafs al Lawamma - The self-aware and self-accusing self. Nafs doing wrong but says "I shouldn't be doing this". The repentful, remorseful self.
3-Nafs al Mutma'inna - The self at peace. In complete submission of its being to God, with no more conflict; doing the right things by nature, not by compulsion. Happy with the will of God.
Tags: Nafs | Word Meaning | Soul Searching | Soul | Evil | Inciting | Luring | Lust | Materialistic | Beast | Animals | Repent | Remorse | Peace | Submission | Free Will | Nature | Compulsion | Happiness | Meaning Of Life | Purpose of Life | Life Is A Test | Will | Tranquility | Doing The Right Thing | Human Nature |
14. And in sujood I found peace. A silent talk with my Lord. A feeling of being heard, without even speaking.
15. Tawakkul (Putting trust in Allah) brings peace in the heart of believers.
16. " and the faithful ones whose hearts are comforted by the remembrance of God. Remembrance of God certainly brings comfort to all hearts."
[Quran - 13:28]