1. Whoever takes a path upon which to obtain knowledge, Allah makes the path to Paradise easy for him.
[Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2646]
2. Those who are on the side of the Almighty He will never leave them alone.
3. Do not despair. Instead of enjoying ourselves while sitting in a position of authority that is based on defamation and betrayal, it is far more valuable to be thrown into a dark dungeon and be with Al-Haqq.
4. As long as we follow Allah’s path, nobody can bring us to our knees.
5. Sticking with that uncertainty, getting the knack of relaxing in the midst of chaos, learning not to panic—this is the spiritual path.
6. THE CHESHIRE CAT QUOTES
“Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?”
“That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,” said the Cat.
“I don’t much care where—” said Alice.
“Then it doesn’t matter which way you go,” said the Cat.
“—so long as I get somewhere,” Alice added as an explanation.
“Oh, you’re sure to do that,” said the Cat, “if you only walk long enough.”
7. In order to have faith in his own path, he does not need to prove that someone else's path is wrong.