29 Past Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday.
Tags: Innovation | Future | Past | Short Quotes | Inspirational | I Would Rather | Invention |
2. There's no present.
There's only the immediate future and the recent past.
Tags: Future | Past | Thoughts |
3. Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.
Tags: Spirituality | Judgemental | Future | Marriage | Nikah | Future | Past | Saint | Sinner | Adultery | Fornication | Hell | Judgement Day | Jannah Paradise |
4. Jannah was created for sinners who repent.
Tags: Forgiveness | Past | Jannah Paradise | Sinner | Adultery | Fornication | Repent | Regret |
5. Don't drag the past with you and don't drag the future towards you and stay happy where you are with what you have.
Tags: Tawakkul | Past | Future | Overthinking | Stress | Happy | Present | Contentment |
6. Time is the most undefinable yet paradoxical of things; the past is gone, the future is not come, and the present becomes the past, even while we attempt to define it.
Tags: Time Passing | Time | Undefined | Paradox | Catch 22 | Present | Past | Definition |
7. If you aren't in the moment, you are either looking forward to uncertainty, or back to pain and regret.
Tags: Uncertainty | Moment | Future | Past | Pain | Regret | Live Life | Live |
8. You don't reveal pain from the past because you can't stand the idea of being seen as vulnerable - then and now or you have convinced yourself that it didn't matter. That is a definite problem - in and of itself.
Tags: Pain | Past | Vulnerable | Convincing | Doesnt Matter | Problems | Mental Health | Depression |
9. How To Safely Talk about Pain from Your Past
You have to remember that a therapist is trained to hear about trauma and knows how to respond. Your partner might not - they might get angry - not at you but for you. So you have to admit that you are very sensitive to their reaction and ask them to slow down and simply be with you in that moment.
Tags: Pain | Past | Therapy | Trauma | Anger | Admitting | Sensitive | Keep Calm |
10. I’m a great dad because I know what it’s like not to be a good dad.
Tags: Father | Parenting | Raising Children | History | Past | Abuse | Knowledge |
11. Do not torture yourself by thinking about the past.
Tags: Past | Mistake | Forgiveness | Forget about it | Mercy | Sadness | Sad Love |
12. No amount of guilt can change the past and no amount of worrying can change the future.
Tags: Guilt | Past | Future | Worry | Dont Worry | Change |
13. Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened.
Tags: Old Age | Birthday Wishes | Funny Birthday Wishes | Good Old Days | Past | Turning 30 | Turning 40 | Birthday Wishes For Brother | Birthday Wishes For Sister |
14. It's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.
Tags: Alice in Wonderland | Past | Regret | People Change |
15. My past behavior makes me cringe.
Tags: Cringy | Past | Human Behavior | Social Behavior | Self Awareness | Behavior |
16. We didn’t even realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.
Tags: Brother and Sister | Memories | Fun | Realization | Past | Birthday Wishes | Birthday Wishes For Sister | Birthday Wishes For Brother | Cartoon |
17. When the past comes knocking, don't answer. It has nothing new to tell you.
Tags: Past | Regret | Self Hate |
18. If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present.
Tags: Depression | Past | Present | Today | Future | Anxiety | Peace | Overthinking |
19. Astrologer: Do you want to know your husband's future?
Wife: Rubbish. I will decide his future. You tell me his past.
Tags: Funny Wife | Future | Past | Astrology |
20. No matter how painful things are, it will all be in the past soon. It depends on you whether you will just do nothing and make regrets about the past or make good memories that you want to remember later.
Tags: Korean Drama | Hugot Lines in English | Past | Future |
21. You can’t go back in time and start over again, but you can aim for a new ending starting from now.
Tags: Korean Drama | Repent | Past | Present | Future | Sinner | Regret |
22. He who does not know his past cannot make the best of his present and future, for it is from the past that we learn
Tags: Past | Future | Present | Learning |
23. Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.
Tags: Life Struggle | Yesterday | Today | Past | Present |
24. The nervous system and the automatic machine are fundamentally alike in that they are devices, which make decisions on the basis of decisions they made in the past.
Tags: Nervous System | Machine Learning | Past |
25. Replace fear of your symptoms with unconditional love for why they are there. Yes.
Say “Thank you very much for looking out for me. Thank you for warning me of something that is going to arise in the future that is connected to a trauma from the past. Thank you subconscious body for carrying this information until now, and letting me know that i can resolve what needs to be resolved through my conscious mind today.
When you can spread love for the very thing that you hate and fear, you will begin healing.
Tags: Health Anxiety | Fear | Symptoms | Unconditional Love | Trauma | Past | Subconscious | Healing | Hate | Conscious |
26. Anxiety is just unprocessed worry.
You worried about some past, present or future and you ignored it. It turned into anxiety.
Tags: Anxiety | Health Anxiety | Worry | Past | Present | Future |
27. Never believe in every thought that you have.
Ask yourself, “Is that really true?”
Tags: Thoughts | Past | Negativity | Truth | Mind Control | Liar | Quotes that make you think |
28. Health Anxiety symptoms, most of the time, are reflection of experiences from the past that have lead to your sensitized state.
Symptoms may seem physical but it is in-fact a deeper underlying challenge related to a time where you froze in your life, felt helpless, and you couldn’t express yourself; or a time in your life where your expectations weren’t met and you felt lost and disconnected.
Tags: Health Anxiety | Symptoms | Experience | Past | Sensitive | Pain | Helpless | Express Yourself | Expectations | Lost | Mental Health |
29. When you feel a symptom, change your focus. This does not mean distracting yourself, that is a coping tool, it will not heal you. Changing your focus means diverting your attention to a different part of that situation.
Instead on focusing how this symptom can lead to a physical illness, focus on how the symptom is a sign of past intense experiences. It’s simply a warning message asking you whether it is safe or not to do what you are about to do. This will give a completely different meaning to the feeling. This idea that you adopted in your mind will begin traveling into your heart and that is when you will start believing it fully.
It’s literally a convincing game - you are trying to convince the 95% subconscious mind and body that’s gone through all this distress.
Tags: Health Anxiety | Symptoms | Focus | Distraction | Healing | Attention | Illness | Past | Mind Control | Brain | Believe in Yourself | Subconscious | Stress |