1. As long as you’re working for someone else you will never be living entirely true to yourself and your passion.
2. Wake up before everybody else and work into the night.
Tags: Passion |
3. I'm convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance....
Unless you have a lot of passion about this, you're not going to survive. You're going to give it up.
So you've got to have an idea, or a problem or a wrong that you want to right that you're passionate about; otherwise, you're not going to have the perseverance to stick it through.
4. If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
5. Turning your passion into your job is easier than finding a job that matches your passion.
6. When you first start off trying to solve a problem, the first solutions you come up with are very complex, and most people stop there.
But if you keep going, and live with the problem and peel more layers of the onion off, you can oftentimes arrive at some very elegant and simple solutions.
Most people just don’t put in the time or energy to get there.
7. Live your passion.
What does that mean, anyway?
It means that when you get up for work every morning, every single morning, you are pumped because you get to talk about or work with or do the thing that interests you the most in the world.
You don’t live for vacations because you don’t need a break from what you’re doing—working, playing, and relaxing are one and the same.
You don’t even pay attention to how many hours you’re working because to you, it’s not really work.
You’re making money, but you’d do whatever it is you’re doing for free.
Follow Your Passion
9. The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure.
10. You’re going to go through a time where you’re not going to make any money.
It’s not going to be a week, it’s not going to be a month, it’s not going to be one year.
It’s going to be years.
And during that time, if you don’t love what you do, it’s going to be very hard to stick it out.
That is something that people don’t understand when they hear, “Follow your passion”
They hear rainbows, unicorns, bullshit.
But the truth of it is that it’s important, because if you don’t enjoy what you’re doing, you’re going to be that much more likely to quit when shit’s hard.
Tags: Passion |
11. Making love with a woman and sleeping with a woman are two separate passions, not merely different but opposite.
Love does not make itself felt in the desire for copulation (a desire that extends to an infinite number of women) but in the desire for shared sleep (a desire limited to one woman).
12. Passion is an unmatched fuel. Add being happy to that and you have a wonderful formula for good health.
13. It is easier for one to take risks and to chase his dreams with a mindset that he has nothing to lose.
In this lies the immense passion, the great advantage of avoiding a materialistic, pleasure-filled way of life.
14. it's a beautiful thing when career and passion come together
15. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world.
I had to learn the skills I needed and become competent enough to match my confidence, but the thing that surprises me the most is learning that it’s not about how much you know; it’s about how much you care.
We can create anything we want to if we have the passion, the energy, the hustle, and commitment to our vision.
If I had been a jerk all along the way and I didn’t care about people, there’s no chance I would have been able to do this.