1. I think it's great that the company's making a commercial, because not very many people have heard of us.
I mean, when I tell people I work at Dunder Mifflin, they think that we sell mufflers or muffins or mittens or...and frankly, all of those sound better than paper, so I let it slide.
2. If you need 144 rolls of toilet paper for a 14 day quarantine, you probably should've been seeing doctor long before COVID-19
3. Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. That is against their interests. They want obedient workers, people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork. And just dumb enough to passively accept it.
Tags: Government | Education | Thinking | Interest | Rules | Planning | Strategy | Political | Quotes that make you think | Work Life | Demotivational Work | Smart | Dumbness | Stupid People | Citizen | Accept | Paper |
4. Self harm is a form of expression of your pain and intense emotions. Express it through other means such as writing a journal, write a song, take a bath, cuddle a pet, call a friend, exercise, punch a cushion or a mattress or scream into your pillow, squeeze a stress ball, Rip something up (paper, magazine), place rubber bands on your wrist, arms or legs and snap instead of cutting.
5. When confronting bullies, be sure to place yourself in a position where you can safely protect yourself, whether it’s standing tall on your own, having other people present as witnesses and support, or keeping a paper trail of the bully’s inappropriate behavior.
6. A cop pulled me over and told me "Papers", so I said "Scissors, I Win!" and drove off.
7. Q: What’s the difference between an elephant and a piece of paper?
A: You can’t make a paper airplane out of an elephant.
8. What’s a sheep’s favourite newspaper?
The Wool Street Journal.
9. Proofreading Tip:
Read your paper backward, sentence by sentence, as a final proofreading step. This technique isolates each sentence and makes it easier to spot errors you may have overlooked in previous readings
- Claire B
10. Trust is like paper. When it crumbles, it will never be perfect again
11. Drawing is vision on paper.