1. Overthinking is my worst enemy.
2. Whenever I think of something but can't think of what it was I was thinking of, I can't stop thinking until I think I'm thinking of it again. I think I think too much.
3. Tawakkul is having complete trust that Allah's plan is the best plan.
4. Don't drag the past with you and don't drag the future towards you and stay happy where you are with what you have.
5. These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
6. People who say they don't care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don't care what people think.
7. I want to sleep but my brain won't stop talking to itself.
8. Dear mind,please stop thinking so much at night, I need to sleep.
9. 90% of the girls think they are ugly. 100% of them are wrong.
10. Sometimes, the best thing you can do is not think. Not wonder. Not imagine. Not obsess. Just breathe and have faith that everything will workout for the best.
11. My mind is like a web browser. 30 tabs are open, 1 is frozen and I have no idea where the music is coming from.
12. If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present.
13. Everything worth knowing can be found in nature.
14. Sometimes, document your sadness.
Sometimes, look at your stress from the outside.
Sometimes, just don't look at your watch the entire day.
Sometimes, just don't answer.
Sometimes, be unfair towards your work.
Sometimes, enjoy your own mediocrity.
Give your work some independence from you.
Tags: Motivational | Work Motivation | Demotivational Work | Sadness | Mental Health | Stress | Time Management | Time Passing | Dark Times | Tough Times | Time | Answerable | Answer | Mediocrity | Independent | Break Free | Dont Worry | Chill | Overthinking |
15. While you were overthinking, you missed everything worth feeling.
Tags: Overthinking |
16. Don’t think, FEEL!
17. Most of the things you worry about never happen.