1. This is not a financial crisis. This is just a temporary moment of time that we will overcome together as a nation and as a world.
2. the amount of endurance you develop is determined by the amount of stress you're willing to overcome.
3. What is better?
To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
4. Those who overcome great challenges will be changed, and often in unexpected ways. For our struggles enter our lives as unwelcome guests, but they bring valuable gifts. And once the pain subsides, the gifts remain. These gifts are life's true treasures, bought at great price, but cannot be acquired in any other way.
5. The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it.
6. Real difficulties can be overcome; it is the imaginary ones that are unconquerable.