1. I’d rather be optimistic and wrong, than pessimistic and right.
2. Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one.
3. I wake up every morning in a bed that’s too small, drive my daughter to a school that’s too expensive, and then I go to work to a job for which I get paid too little.
But on pretzel day?
Well, I like pretzel day.
4. How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.
5. Cupcakes are muffins that believed in miracles.
6. Your strategy is hope and hope is great but it is not a great business strategy.
7. Spread the love wherever you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
8. I want every day to be a fresh start on expanding what is possible.