28 Opinion Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. The difference between a pizza and your opinion is that I only asked for the pizza.
Tags: Sassy | Opinion | Judgemental |
2. Don’t be easy to define.
Let them wonder about you.
Tags: Sassy | Opinion | Judgemental | Meaningful |
3. Don't look at me in that tone of voice.
Tags: Sassy | Opinion | Judgemental | Tone of Voice |
4. keep your opinions to yourself
Tags: Savage Comebacks | Opinion |
5. It always seems as though the definition of love will remain debatable by an opinionated world.
Tags: Uncertainty | Love | Opinion | Crazy World | Definition | Undefined |
6. Every man is rich in excuses to safeguard his prejudices, his instincts, and his opinions.
Tags: Ancient Egyptian | Rich | Excuses | Prejudice | Instinct | Opinion |
7. Well, that’s your opinion, isn’t it? And I’m not about to waste my time trying to change it
Tags: Opinion | Waste of Time | Change | Unnecessary |
8. People will always have their opinion on you despite who you are and what your capable of.
Tags: Haters | Opinion | Jealousy | Talking Too Much | Who Am I |
9. Don't give me your opinion give me SHAWARMA.
Tags: Shawarma | Funny | Opinion | Funny Food | Foodie |
10. People who say they don't care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don't care what people think.
Tags: I Dont Care | Overthinking | Self Esteem | Desperate | Opinion | Criticism |
11. People are totally entitled to their own opinion. But they are not entitled to their own facts.
Tags: Opinion | Entitled | Truth | Bias | Talking Too Much | Gossip | Rumor |
12. Feel sorry for the unfortunate men who missed out on a good girl because they were brainwashed by the standards of beauty taught to them by the society.
Tags: Unfortunate | Men | Expectations | Beauty | Lost | Opportunity | Decision | Bias | Society | Pressure | Self Awareness | Girl Power | Instagram captions for Girls | Loss | Opinion | BBW | Standards | Brainwashing |
13. Not one drop of my self-worth depends on your acceptance of me.
Tags: Self Esteem | Worthless | Accept | Validation | I Dont Care | Opinion | Self Awareness | Self Doubt | Self Love | Confidence | BBW |
The mistaken belief that your beliefs are neither beliefs nor mistaken.
15. I am fire.
If you want something salty and sweet, with no opinion, I am not the woman for you.
I spit flames, often.
Tags: Beautiful But Deadly | Sassy | Girl Power | Fire | Opinion |
16. You will be told your whole life that you need to learn to listen. I would say that you need to learn to be the last to speak. The skill to hold your opinions to yourself until everyone has spoken does two things: It gives everyone the feeling that they have been heard and contributed, and you get the benefit of hearing what everybody else has to think before you render your opinion.
Tags: Wise | Wisdom | Inspirational | Strategy | Communication | Healthy Communication | Patience | Impatience | Listening a Person | Question | Leadership | Public Speaking | Silence Speaks Louder Than Words | Speak | Opinion |
17. If you see beauty in something, don't wait for others to agree.
Tags: Aesthetic | Beauty | Opinion | Validation | Society | Pressure | Approval | Disapproval | Pleasing |
18. These are the few ways we can practice humility:
To speak as little as possible of one's self
To mind one's own business
Not to want to manage other people's affairs
To avoid curiosity
To accept contradictions and correction cheerfully
To pass over the mistakes of others
To accept insults and injuries
To accept being slighted, forgotten and disliked
To be kind and gentle even under provocation
Never to stand on one's dignity
To choose always the hardest
Tags: Humility | Silence Speaks Louder Than Words | Talking Too Much | Mind Your Own Business | Nosey | Unsolicited Advice | Opinion | Contradictory | Criticism | Good Vibes | Happiness | Life | Insulting | Forget | Dignity | Be Kind | Wisdom |
Tags: Opinion | Reality | Judgemental |
20. I am not imposing change on anyone. That is tyranny. All of us have our opinions, and these opinions can change. Sometimes we put all opinions together and then extract from them a single point of view. This is our democracy.
Tags: Democracy | Tyranny | Opinion | Perspective | Decision |
21. In order for you to insult me, I will first have to value your opinion.
Tags: Cant Bring Me Down | Insulting | Humiliation | Opinion | I Dont Care | Savage Comebacks |
22. Believing 100% that your symptoms are related to anxiety and stress and not something else is the first step to healing your health anxiety. Not taking an opinion or going to google to search for the symptom. You have to accept that the symptom is related to your anxiety.
Tags: Health Anxiety | Symptoms | Anxiety | Opinion |
23. We often contradict with an opinion for no other reason than that we do not like the tone in which it is expressed.
Tags: Opinion | Tone of Voice | Facial Expression | Communication | Arguments | Contradictory | Be Kind | Being Nice |
24. The best weight you'll ever lose is the weight of other people's opinion of you.
Tags: Opinion | Weight Loss | Mental Health | Pleasing |
25. I don’t hate people. But sometimes I have problems with their personalities.
Tags: Personality | Hate | Opinion |
26. Learn to communicate assertively as this is one of the most important tools for expressing your anger in a healthy way. Share more openly your requests, your boundaries and your opinions with others.
Tags: Assertion | Anger | Express Yourself | Healthy Communication | Opening Up | Boundaries | Opinion | Relationship |
27. Well you obviously have a theory so why don’t YOU tell me.
28. You seem very determined to dislike me.
Tags: Sarcastic | Opinion | Judgemental | Dislike |