Online Business Quotes
1. The quickest way to improve your traffic would be to export the keywords you are already ranking for from your Google Search Console, analyze your current position for the article you are ranking badly, and try to improve the Title, URL and Content one by one.
When you like a hijabi online store but they are always over seas which makes shipping expensive.
3. Business opportunities are like buses: there’s always another one coming.
4. It’s hard to beat your competition when you’re copying them.
5. Before you send a proposal to a client, talk to the client first. Tell them “When we do this job, it costs between ___ and ___ dollars. Do you have that money to spend? Is that ok for you? If that’s ok for you, we will send a proposal.
- Chris Do
6. It doesn’t get easier, you just get better at it.
Tags: Easy | Difficulty | Tough | Tough Times | Better | Journey | Enjoy The Journey | Startup | Entrepreneurship | Social Entrepreneurship | Business | Online Business | Weight Loss | Overwhelmed | Overweight | Life Struggle |
7. Most “gurus” are just spewing bullshit and hoping that you’re a fly.
8. When you learn how much you're worth - you will stop giving people discounts.
9. I love ordering things online because when they arrive, it's like... a present from me ... to me.
10. The best part of being an angel investor is seeing these kids coming up with companies that get way more traffic than Reddit had when we sold it. I think, 'Are you kidding me? They're just kids, and they've done so much.
11. The day I woke up and Reddit was working on its own was just the most incredible feeling.
12. 50% of a watermelon is better than a 90% of grape.