Old Age Quotes
1. You're never too old to laugh at farts.
2. "And your Lord has decreed that you not worship except Him, and to parents, good treatment. Whether one or both of them reach old age [while] with you, say not to them [so much as], "uff," and do not repel them but speak to them a noble word.
And, out of kindness, lower to them the wing of humility, and say: "My Lord! bestow on them thy Mercy even as they cherished me in childhood."
3. I came to the Prophet (pbuh) and his Companions were sitting as if they had birds on their heads. I saluted and sat down. The desert Arabs then came from here and there. They asked: Messenger of Allah, should we make use of medical treatment? He replied: Make use of medical treatment, for Allah has not made a disease without appointing a remedy for it, with the exception of one disease, namely old age.
[Sunan Abi Dawud 3855]
4. Taking risks in older age is more courageous because you have more to lose. When you have nothing, you have nothing to lose
"And your Lord has commanded that you shall not serve (any) but Him, and goodness to your parents. If either or both of them reach old age with you, say not to them (so much as) "Ugh" nor chide them, and speak to them a generous word."
6. Life begins at 40. But so does fallen arches, rheumatism, faulty eyesight, and the tendency to tell a story to the same person 3 or 4 times.
7. Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened.
8. I love my age.
Old enough to know better.
Young enough to not care.
Experienced enough to do it right.
9. Turning 40 is often a big symbolic point in one's life. In the 20s we feel we can do anything, but as the 30s progress we become more mature emotionally, and in terms of work tend to focus. These two things combined: emotional maturity and career focus, often produced an explosion of self-purpose in our 40s.
10. Lory Quotes:
I’m older than you, and must know better.
11. Benefits of Regular Facials:
-Re-hydrates the skin
-Slows down premature aging
12. Aging is a fact of life. Looking your age does not have to be.
13. Age is just a number..
yeah, and jail is just a room.
14. Why did the aging bread roll retire?
Her career was already toast.
15. The young are the silent carriers of COVID-19 and the older generation are the victims.
16. Forget age. If you can still manage to blow out your birthday candles, everything is dandy!
17. When I reach your age, I’ll still be younger than you, you dinosaur!
18. I thought I would leave you a while to come to terms with your age before sending your birthday card this year.
Happy Belated Birthday!
19. Happy birthday!
At this point in your life, you should really think of making a new start. You should really start lying about your age.
20. If anyone calls you old, hit them with your cane and throw your teeth at them!
21. You know how most people, on your birthday, tell you, “My goodness, you never seem to age.” Well, I’m not one of them.
Happy birthday, old fart!
22. I made you a birthday cake to celebrate, but I couldn’t light the candles. It turns out the fire department requires a permit for bonfires.
23. Someone your age shouldn’t say “chill” unless they’re talking about the weather.
24. Happy birthday!
At our age, I don’t know why people expect us to remember their birthdays. On a good day, we’re lucky if we even remember where our car keys are!
25. You should be proud of your age. This year you are wiser, smarter and very close to reaping the benefits of senior discounts at restaurants.
26. Yes, you’re getting older and wrinklier every day, but it could be worse… you could still have an acne problem! Happy birthday!
27. Don’t worry about getting so old. I will have the fire extinguisher ready in case your birthday cake gets out of control. Love you my ancient friend!
28. I hope your lungs have enough power to blow up the entire candle at one go.
29. When I was young, I admired clever people.
Now that I am old, I admire kind people.