Nothing To Lose Quotes
1. It's the rich you can terrorize. The poor have nothing to lose.
2. If you have fallen down, you cannot go further down, so pick yourself up and aim high, you've got nothing to lose.
Tags: Nothing To Lose |
3. We fight to great disadvantage when we fight with those who have nothing to lose.
4. People are so afraid of hearing "No" that they often don't even try.
You have nothing to lose by just asking!
A good friend of mine once told me,
"Harv, a closed mouth won't get fed."
Open your mouth!
Say something if negotiations aren't going the way you'd like.
5. Life isn't hard to manage when you've nothing to lose
6. Why don't people with money and power realize that when they screw around with the little guy when they don't have to — especially when it's a little guy like me with not a damn thing to lose — sometimes the little guy is just going to get pissed off and stubborn up?
7. Too many people who don't have anyone they care about. Who think if they don't love anyone else then they're free to do whatever they want. They think they have nothing to lose, and that makes them stronger. If you have nothing to lose, there's nothing you really want, either. You're full of confidence, and look down on people who lose things, who want things, who are happy, or sad sometimes. But that's not the way things are. And it's just not right.
8. If you're falling off a cliff, you may as well try to fly.
You've got nothing to lose.
9. Having nothing to lose in the new wealth
10. Only a fool would underestimate a man with nothing to lose.
11. If we are desperate, though, if we have nothing to lose, or if we are full of enthusiasm for life, then the unknown reveals itself, and our universe changes direction.
12. The beauty of having nothing to lose, is you learn the beauty of having everything to gain.
This is where hope lives.
Hope can’t be taken.
Hope can’t be lost.
Hope can’t be broken.
13. How can a living man be a person who has nothing to lose?
This is very absurd!
Even a dead man has something to lose: His coffin!
14. It's not an act of bravery to protect your own village. It is an instinct to protect what you possess. Bravery is when you step in to help when you have nothing to lose.
15. The most dangerous creation of any society is the man who has nothing to lose.
Tags: Nothing To Lose |
16. When you've lost everything, you've got nothing to lose.
Tags: Nothing To Lose |
17. Never contend with a man who has nothing to lose.
18. How do you defend against a person who is ready to die?
How do you defend against a person who don’t fear being sent to prison for life?
How do you defend against a person who has nothing to lose?
It’s like trying to defend against a suicide bomber, who has no problem going out in a glorified bang.
19. People crushed by law, have no hopes but from power.
If laws are their enemies, they will be enemies to laws; and those who have much hope and nothing to lose, will always be dangerous.
20. Why people self-harm:
"I usually feel like I have a black hole in the pit of my stomach, at least if I feel pain it’s better than feeling nothing."
21. Beyond the belief that something can be lost, there is nothing to lose.
22. That's the good part of dying; when you've got nothing to lose, you run any risk you want.
23. Everyone who has something is afraid of losing it, and people with nothing are worried they'll forever have nothing. Everyone is the same.
24. I have nothing to lose, but something to gain.
25. He who has nothing to lose can afford all risks.
26. I like the way I feel when I’ve got nothing to lose.
27. Now that she had nothing to lose, she was free
28. When you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear. When you do the right things in the right way you have nothing to lose because you have nothing to fear.
29. We he had everything to gain. And we figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
30. If there is something to gain and nothing to lose by asking, by all means ask.
31. I always advise people – Don’t wait!
Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.
32. When you realize you've got nothing to lose, you turn into a Beast!
33. What can you do with me? My jannah is in my heart! If you take me to jail, I will make zikr of Allah. If you exile me out of my land, I will make takaffur. If you execute me, I would be a shaheed. What can you do with me? Because I am not limited to this dunya. I am living for al-akhira!
34. When you give everything
You have nothing to lose.
35. Let the ruling classes tremble at a Communistic revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win.
Workingmen of all countries unite!
36. Beware of barking at underdogs; don't fight with people who have nothing to lose.
37. When one has nothing to lose, one becomes courageous. We are timid only when there is something we can still cling to
38. You have nothing to lose.
You had nothing to begin with.
39. Workers of the world unite. You have nothing to lose but your chain.
40. While the most dangerous person in the world is a person with nothing to lose, the most powerful person in the world is a person with nothing to prove.
41. When you're rich, you never want to lose what you have. Yet, when you are poor, you have nothing to lose, but you have everything to share.
42. Taking risks in older age is more courageous because you have more to lose. When you have nothing, you have nothing to lose
43. Violence is good for those who have nothing to lose.
44. I know where nowhere is, I know where nowhere leads, it's the place you go when you have nothing left to lose but you.
45. A warrior considers himself already dead, so there is nothing to lose. The worst has already happened to him, therefore he's clear and calm; judging him by his acts or by his words, one would never suspect that he has witnessed everything
46. It is easier for one to take risks and to chase his dreams with a mindset that he has nothing to lose.
In this lies the immense passion, the great advantage of avoiding a materialistic, pleasure-filled way of life.
47. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose by trying
Tags: Nothing To Lose |
48. Choices are easy when you have nothing to lose.
49. If nothing lasts forever, I was wondering if you would be my nothing?
50. Companies cannot really see beyond their current customer base. They explicitly or implicitly do things to protect their current customers. And the last person to want real change is your customer. That is why most new ideas come from small companies that have nothing to lose.
51. When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.
52. The desperate usually succeed because they have nothing to lose.
53. Somewhere after you have few successful films, there is a fear of losing what you have got. It is very easy in the beginning, as you are a risk taker, have nothing to lose, and there is no perception about you.
54. Do you think you can scare me?
I have one life and that belongs to God.