1. Nosey people can kick rocks.
2. These are the few ways we can practice humility:
To speak as little as possible of one's self
To mind one's own business
Not to want to manage other people's affairs
To avoid curiosity
To accept contradictions and correction cheerfully
To pass over the mistakes of others
To accept insults and injuries
To accept being slighted, forgotten and disliked
To be kind and gentle even under provocation
Never to stand on one's dignity
To choose always the hardest
Tags: Humility | Silence Speaks Louder Than Words | Talking Too Much | Mind Your Own Business | Nosey | Unsolicited Advice | Your Opinion | Contradictory | Criticism | Good Vibes | Happiness | Life | Insulting | Forget | Dignity | Be Kind | Wisdom |
3. Keep your nose out of another’s mess.
- Danish Proverb
4. Have you ever just looked at someone, and automatically felt annoyed?
5. I keep my life away from drama by not trying to stick my nose in where I should not put it.
6. Hey, I found your Nose.
It was in my business all over again.
7. Don't worry about what I am doing.
Worry about why you are worried about what I am doing.