Niche Website Quotes
1. A tip on how to decide on the Topic of your Article
If you are on Google and you can't find a clear answer to your question on Google, this is the biggest indicator for you that if you research on the topic and write an article about it, you will definitely be Number 1 on Google SERPS; no matter how weak your Domain Authority is.
2. How to get users on a new site organically?
Write content on topics that are trending today. There's low competition and sometimes the competition doesn't even exist.
Many times you will realize you just published a viral content and started getting users the same day.
3. We don't have to look at the biggest possible market but the smallest possible market. The smallest possible market that can sustain us. To bring something to that group of people that they can't imagine being without.
"I love you to the bones."
This is the vocabulary of a burgeoning subculture of web sites known as "pro-ana," meaning pro-anorexia. Created primarily by young women who have anorexia or bulimia, or are in recovery from one or both of the disorders, these sites have been making headlines and horrifying parents and doctors for several years.
5. The best part of being an angel investor is seeing these kids coming up with companies that get way more traffic than Reddit had when we sold it. I think, 'Are you kidding me? They're just kids, and they've done so much.
6. The day I woke up and Reddit was working on its own was just the most incredible feeling.