Niche Market Quotes
1. Figuring out what the next big trend is tells us what we should focus on.
2. A tip on how to decide on the Topic of your Article
If you are on Google and you can't find a clear answer to your question on Google, this is the biggest indicator for you that if you research on the topic and write an article about it, you will definitely be Number 1 on Google SERPS; no matter how weak your Domain Authority is.
3. How to get users on a new site organically?
Write content on topics that are trending today. There's low competition and sometimes the competition doesn't even exist.
Many times you will realize you just published a viral content and started getting users the same day.
4. Direct Marketing is measured marketing. You can measure it, you can act differently. You can see what happened on Tuesday, and change what happened on Wednesday. Brand Marketing is a Cheetos commercial. Brand Marketing is the AirBnB Logo. You can't test an AirBnB logo - It's their logo. That's the way you tell a story of who you are.
5. People do not buy goods and services. They buy relations, stories and magic
6. You have no business being a marketer, unless you have empathy for people you are seeking to serve.
7. Selling to people who actually want to hear from you is more effective than interrupting strangers who don’t.
8. You have to push yourself to be spectacularly better at the thing you bring to the marketplace than most people. And you can.
9. We don't have to look at the biggest possible market but the smallest possible market. The smallest possible market that can sustain us. To bring something to that group of people that they can't imagine being without.
10. If you are doing brand marketing, do not attempt to measure it because it cannot me measured.
11. You don't get attention unless you're trusted. You don't get trusted unless you get attention. The question is how do you get there? I think you do it by being generous. People trust people who keep their promises, especially when it's not convenient.
12. Reddit, which calls itself 'The Front Page of the Internet,' is more influential in shaping Internet culture than its comparatively small reach would lead you to believe.