1. Never argue with stupid people.
They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
2. Many people are just unhappy in life because of the people they meet daily.
3. It sometimes makes people feel better about themselves, you know, to put other people down, or make fun of them, or maybe make mockery of their work and that doesn't make me feel good at all.
4. To newly hired employees, brown-nosers make their bosses look better, but to coworkers, the brown-noser is often perceived rather negatively
5. Sit with winners: the conversation will be different.
6. The doctor said, if I can't find a new way to relate more positively to my surroundings, I'm going to die.
I'm going to die.
7. Every year, back comes Spring, with nasty little birds yapping their fool heads off and the ground all mucked up with plants.
8. Life is flying by. You don't have time to waste another minute being negative, offended or bitter. If someone did you wrong, get over it and move forward.
9. She is at a place in her life where peace is her priority and negativity cannot exist.
10. She was a free bird one minute: queen of the world and laughing. The next minute she would be in tears like a porcelain angel, about to teeter, fall and break. She never cried because she was afraid that something 'would' happen; she would cry because she feared something that could render the world more beautiful, 'would not' happen.
11. These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
12. It's sad how some people are so jealous and intimidated by you that they only have negative things to say when they know absolutely nothing about you.
13. If your mood swings make you absolutely overwhelmed with negative thoughts and starts to dominate your life and relationships, it is an indication to seek help from a mental health expert who can help you with therapy or medication.
14. When there are so many haters and negative things, I really don’t care.
15. I distance myself from people for a reason.
16. Personality Disorder Treatments
1. Psychotherapy - speaking with a therapist to better understand your feelings and learn how to manage stress and improve relationships and how to change negative thinking patterns
2. Medication - antidepressants help in improving depressed mood, anger or impulsivity. Mood stabilizers are for mood swings, irritability and anger; anti-psychotic and anti-anxiety medications
17. Perfectionists are not all negative, miserable, unhappy and over controlling individuals
18. Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution.