1. When there are so many haters and negative things, I really don’t care.
2. Every year, back comes Spring, with nasty little birds yapping their fool heads off and the ground all mucked up with plants.
3. It sometimes makes people feel better about themselves, you know, to put other people down, or make fun of them, or maybe make mockery of their work and that doesn't make me feel good at all.
4. Never argue with stupid people.
They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
5. She is at a place in her life where peace is her priority and negativity cannot exist.
6. The doctor said, if I can't find a new way to relate more positively to my surroundings, I'm going to die.
I'm going to die.
7. Perfectionists are not all negative, miserable, unhappy and over controlling individuals
8. She was a free bird one minute: queen of the world and laughing. The next minute she would be in tears like a porcelain angel, about to teeter, fall and break. She never cried because she was afraid that something 'would' happen; she would cry because she feared something that could render the world more beautiful, 'would not' happen.
9. If your mood swings make you absolutely overwhelmed with negative thoughts and starts to dominate your life and relationships, it is an indication to seek help from a mental health expert who can help you with therapy or medication.
10. Personality Disorder Treatments
1. Psychotherapy - speaking with a therapist to better understand your feelings and learn how to manage stress and improve relationships and how to change negative thinking patterns
2. Medication - antidepressants help in improving depressed mood, anger or impulsivity. Mood stabilizers are for mood swings, irritability and anger; anti-psychotic and anti-anxiety medications
11. These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
12. Many people are just unhappy in life because of the people they meet daily.
13. Life is flying by. You don't have time to waste another minute being negative, offended or bitter. If someone did you wrong, get over it and move forward.
14. I distance myself from people for a reason.
15. It's sad how some people are so jealous and intimidated by you that they only have negative things to say when they know absolutely nothing about you.
16. Sit with winners: the conversation will be different.
17. Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution.
18. To newly hired employees, brown-nosers make their bosses look better, but to coworkers, the brown-noser is often perceived rather negatively
19. Sometimes you have to "Unfollow" people in real life.
20. A private life is a happy life.
21. A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
22. Teacher: People with Depression never get anywhere in life. Student 1: My mom has depression, but she died.
Student 2: My sister has depression and she’s going to Therapy.
Student 3: My Dad Has depression, and he’s Doing REALLY Well