1. There was a man who was so confident in himself, that he was completely blind to his partner's needs and wants. He believed he was perfect for this person, but he was not.
If only he knew perfection does not exist. And this is what really turned his partner away from him.
2. Sometimes talking to
is all you need.
3. The truth is, when we thought we were looking for a good husband or a good wife or a good job or a lot of money or a lot of fame, we were really just looking for God. So it’s no wonder that we got disappointed when the husband, the wife, the job, the money or the fame didn’t fill our need—or our emptiness.
4. To get what you love, you must first be patient with what you hate.
5. We don’t need more stuff. We need more humanity.
6. Guilt trips are a passive-aggressive form of manipulation and bullying. They're designed to give the manipulator exactly what they want at your expense. Your feelings and needs don't matter. By refusing to play their games and act or feel guilty, you disarm them and they lose their power over you.
Tags: Guilt | Passive Aggressive | Manipulation | Bully | Mind Games | Feelings | Needs | Selfishness | Selfish Friends | I Dont Care | Refusal | Saying No | Power | Life | Quotes that make you think |
7. I need you.
I need your body pressed against mine. Your warmth Your Smell. Your fingers wrapped around the curves of mine. The taste of your kiss.
I need you.
8. Marriage is like vitamins: We supplement each other’s minimum daily requirements.
9. When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
10. We need much less than we think we need.
11. An artist is someone who produces things that people don’t need to have but that he – for some reason – thinks it would be a good idea to give them.