15 Nature Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. Types of Nafs (Soul)
1- Nafs Al Ammara - The inciting self commanding and luring us to do evil, making one a slave of their desires, passion and lust. The most lower and beastly self.
2- Nafs al Lawamma - The self-aware and self-accusing self. Nafs doing wrong but says "I shouldn't be doing this". The repentful, remorseful self.
3-Nafs al Mutma'inna - The self at peace. In complete submission of its being to God, with no more conflict; doing the right things by nature, not by compulsion. Happy with the will of God.
Tags: Nafs | Word Meaning | Soul Searching | Soul | Evil | Inciting | Luring | Lust | Materialistic | Beast | Animals | Repent | Remorse | Peace | Submission | Free Will | Nature | Compulsion | Happiness | Meaning Of Life | Purpose of Life | Life Is A Test | Will | Tranquility | Doing The Right Thing | Human Nature |
2. Nature is not a place to visit. It is home.
Tags: Nature | Garden | Home |
3. Nature: the greatest show on earth and admission is free.
Tags: Nature | Garden | Free |
4. Look deep into nature, and you will understand everything better.
Tags: Nature | Human Nature | Understanding |
5. A good gardener always plants in threes. One for the bugs, one for the weather, and one for herself.
Tags: Garden | Being Nice | Nature | Self Love | Charity | Bug Puns |
6. Everything worth knowing can be found in nature.
Tags: Garden | Nature | Overthinking | Knowledge |
7. The Earth laughs in flowers
Tags: Nature | Earth | Laugh | Flower |
8. Not all who wander are lost
Tags: Wanderlust | Travel | Lost | Aesthetic | Nature | Hiking |
9. Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures.
Tags: Art | Soul | Painting | Nature |
10. A walk in nature walks the soul back home.
Tags: Hiking | Nature | Soul | Walking |
11. Nature is not a place to visit. It is home.
Tags: Nature | Travel | Home |
12. I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
Tags: Hiking | Nature | Healing |
13. Take ... Photos Only
Leave ... Footprints Only
Tags: Hiking | Photography | Nature | Travel | Banner | Recycling | Littering | Nature Conservation |
14. Learn to take breaks. Timeout immediately. You can walk away from situations and people who trigger your anger. Tell that person that you will get back to them in an hour or two. Give yourself time to cool off. Do diaphragmatic breathing listen to soothing nature sounds. Take a walk. Pray.
Tags: Anger | Timeout | Complicated Situation | Awkward Situation | Trigger | Breathing | Nature | Sound | Walking | Prayer | Mental Health | Peace |
15. Take short mini vacations all day.
Go and sit in a park or walk in nature.