1. This is not a financial crisis. This is just a temporary moment of time that we will overcome together as a nation and as a world.
2. A nation’s culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people.
3. Bullshit is the glue that binds us as a nation.
4. Countries are well cultivated, not as they are fertile, but as they are free.
5. A nation may lose its liberties in a day and not miss them in a century.
6. It is necessary from the very nature of things that power should be a check to power.
7. Uniform of a soldier and uniform of a student both are equally needed for the nation.
8. If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference.
They are the father, the mother and the teacher.
9. We must not rely on oil alone as the main source of our national income. We have to diversify the sources of our revenue and construct economic projects that will ensure a free, stable and dignified life for the people.
10. Wealth is not in money. Wealth lies in men. This is where true power lies, the power we value. This is what has convinced us to direct all our resources to build the individual, and to use the wealth which God has provided us in the service of the nation.
11. The real asset of any advanced nation is its people, especially the educated ones, and the prosperity and success of the people are measured by the standard of their education.