1. This is not a financial crisis. This is just a temporary moment of time that we will overcome together as a nation and as a world.
2. A nation’s culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people.
3. Bullshit is the glue that binds us as a nation.
4. Countries are well cultivated, not as they are fertile, but as they are free.
5. A nation may lose its liberties in a day and not miss them in a century.
6. It is necessary from the very nature of things that power should be a check to power.