1. Narcissistic personality disorder
-belief that they are more important than others
-exaggeration of their achievements
-bragging about beauty, attractiveness or success
-need for admiration and validation
-lack of sympathy for others
2. Humility is not thinking less of yourself, but thinking of yourself less.
3. It’s remarkable how important you think you are.
4. Your abuser hides your belongings from you, fooling you to question your memory and think that your memory is faulty and weak. That’s Gaslighting.
5. Your narcissistic abuser withholds information in a conversation, and replaces it with false information.
6. Your narcissistic abuser flaunts about how superior their memory is compared to yours, instilling doubt about yourself in your mind.
7. The purpose of Gaslighting is to control people and exert power over others, usually practiced by toxic narcissistic personalities.