1. Call your wife with beautiful names.
2. As I wrote your name at the end of the shore,
From that day I had a grudge against the wind for life
ik naam kya likha tera sahil ke ret par
phir umr bhar hava se meri dushmani rahi
3. Each time someone says your name, I smile.
4. They may forget your name, but they'll never forget how you made them feel.
5. Tagging a person who self-harms as "crazy" or "dangerous" is neither helpful, nor correct. Self-injury is a means they took in order to cope from their pain. They need your help, not your tags.