1. Two weeks ago, I was in the worst relationship of my life. She treated me poorly, we didn't connect, I was miserable.
Now, I am in the best relationship of my life, with the same woman. Love is a mystery.
2. Have patience with everything that remains unsolved in your heart.
...live in the question.
3. I find the mystery genre disgusting. I hate being titillated.
4. The less you reveal, the more they wonder.
5. How beautiful to remain a mystery in a world of people who have nothing left to hide.
6. Leave everything undefined, including yourself. Befriend uncertainty. Fall in love with mystery. Kneel at the altar of Not Knowing. Give your questions time to breathe. And the answers will find you.