1. If your way of wearing the Hijab attracts others, know that your Hijab needs correction. Keep your Hijab as simple as you can
2. "This world is but provisions, and there is no provision in this world better than a righteous wife."
[Ibn Majah: Vol. 3, Book 9, Hadith 1855]
3. Hijab doesn't represent how religious I am. It simply reminds me I'm a Muslimah, even when my imaan is at my lowest. Everything I do, I should wear it for the sake of Allah.
4. Don't sacrifice your beauty just for compliments and a few Instagram likes, because on the day of judgement, nobody will even look at you twice.
5. Hijabi Problems:
When you yawn and your hijab pin pops open!
6. Half-naked girls are hot, well-dressed girls are beautiful.
Hell is hot, while heaven is beautiful, the choice is yours
7. Funny how people mock the Islamic dress codes, yet on graduation day they all wear clothes similar to jubbah to look modest and successful.
8. A handsome guy and a pretty girl will make a beautiful wedding, but a faithful man and a pious wife will make a Beautiful Marriage.
Because you're worth it.
10. In a world full of Kardashians,
Aspire to be like a Khadija
[May Allah be pleased with her]
11. Hijab is the veil that has to be drawn over our body, our behavior, and our speech.
12. Keep your Noor, just for your spouse.
13. It’s never late to become a better muslimah.
14. Modesty is the crown of A Muslimah.
Hijab forces a man to look at a woman with respect rather than as an object.
15. Proud to be a Muslimah.
Proud to wear Hijab.
16. "Oh Allah, forgive me,
have mercy on me,
guide me and
provide for me"
17. Don't ever abuse a kind heart,
You may never be offered one again.
18. Ya Allah, make me from those who never miss Fajr.
19. Imagine having Allah (swt) tell you on the Day of Judgement that He is pleased with you.
May your name be written amongst those whom Allah is pleased with. Ameen.
20. Live your life with SABR.
21. And in sujood I found peace. A silent talk with my Lord. A feeling of being heard, without even speaking.
22. Give your heart to Allah and he will give it to someone who deserves it.
May Allah grant us the best.
23. Don't sell your akhira by letting people in this dunya break you so much that you lose the warmth of your heart and the kindness of the soul.
24. Patience is a beautiful thing. You leave it in the hands of Allah and if it's meant to be, it will be.
25. Dear Muslimah, don't be proud if every guy wants you. Cheap items have many buyers. Be a rare stone that only the pious can afford you, reach and get you in halal relationship (Nikah).