1. "A Muslim does not regularly attend the mosques to perform prayer and remember Allah, but Allah feels happy with him just as the family of one who is absent feels happy when he comes back to them."
[Sunan Ibn Majah 800]
2. And We have enjoined on man to be dutiful and kind to his parents. His mother bears him with hardship and she brings him forth with hardship, and the bearing of him, and the weaning of him is thirty (30) months, till when he attains full strength and reaches forty years, he says: "My Lord! Grant me the power and ability that I may be grateful for Your Favour which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents, and that I may do righteous good deeds, such as please You, and make my off-spring good. Truly, I have turned to You in repentance, and truly, I am one of the Muslims (submitting to Your Will)."
Tags: Ability | Muslim | I Love My Mother | Pregnant | Parents | Islamic Quotes about Family | Good Deed | Mother | Dutiful | Islamic Quotes about Mother | Hardship | Weaning | Grateful | Quran | Mothers Day |
3. Real Love Means helping each other attain Jannah!
4. I think my faith as a Muslim is very important.
One of the core values is that you are always trying to build consensus.
So when it comes to figuring out if something is permissible or not in Islam, it's usually a discussion, and people have to come to a consensus in order for something to be approved.
5. “The believer who mixes with people and bears their annoyance with patience will have a greater reward than the believer who does not mix with people and does not put up with their annoyance.”
[Sunan Ibn Majah 4032]