1. Those at the top of the mountain didn’t fall there.
2. Popularity is a bubble. It's a mountain: you can go up really hard but walk down really fast.
3. Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you are climbing it.
4. Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in an office or mowing the lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.
5. It’s not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.
6. If you think you’ve peaked, find a new mountain.
7. For those who climb, the answer is both obvious and impossible to explain — the everyday concerns of livelihood, of social standing, overdue bills, and futureless romance all fall away before the vast and overwhelming absolute of the mountain.
8. You Can’t Climb Up A Mountain With Downhill Thoughts.
9. Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountains is going home; that wildness is a necessity.
10. Your mountain may be harder to climb,
but Oh the View!
The view is DIVINE.
11. You're off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting,
So... get on your way!
This is a quote from the Book "Oh, the Places You'll Go!" by Dr. Seuss. This book is actually one of the many Children's books that Dr. Seuss authored and the quote is to motivate children to work hard and instill the courage to achieve their goals in life.
12. The way up to the top of the mountain is always longer than you think. Don't fool yourself, the moment will arrive when what seemed so near is still very far.