🕌Motivational & Inspiring Islamic Quotes on Life
Best Motivational Islamic Quotes on Life. Inspirational Islamic quotations from the Quran, Hadith and from Islamic scholars that will motivate and inspire you in understanding life as a Muslim.
These inspirational sayings are provided with images so you can save them and benefit from these motivational Islamic images forever. Hope you like our collection of the Best Motivational and Inspirational Islamic Quotes on Life.
Motivational Islamic Quotes On Life Quotes
1. Sometimes talking to
is all you need.
2. Oh Allah!
Replace all my sadness with something beautiful.
3. Even in your darkest times, He has never left you from your side. He'll never leave you behind. Trust Him.
4. If Allah can turn night into day, then He can turn your hardships into ease.
5. Last night so many people closed their eyes to sleep, and never got to open them again. You weren't one of them. Say Alhamdulillah.
6. Some stories start with tears, but with the power of Sabr and the beauty of Tawakkul, they turn into happy endings.
7. If you take a child and you throw the child up there is a point where you see this, they go into this state of complete panic and then when they come back to your arms they are laughing. That is dunya, I guarantee you, that moment, that is your life, you came from God and you are going back to God and there is just a moment when you are in a complete state of panic but just relax, you are in good hands. Just relax.
8. In a world full of Kardashians,
Aspire to be like a Khadija
[May Allah be pleased with her]
9. He created the seven seas and He loved a tear from you, but your eyes were tearless.
10. Ya Allah, make me from those who never miss Fajr.
11. Imagine having Allah (swt) tell you on the Day of Judgement that He is pleased with you.
May your name be written amongst those whom Allah is pleased with. Ameen.
12. Live your life with SABR.
13. And in sujood I found peace. A silent talk with my Lord. A feeling of being heard, without even speaking.
14. Give your heart to Allah and he will give it to someone who deserves it.
May Allah grant us the best.
15. "So truly with hardship comes ease"
16. Don't sell your akhira by letting people in this dunya break you so much that you lose the warmth of your heart and the kindness of the soul.
17. You have Allah.
It will be Okay.
18. The relief will come,
The relief will come,
19. Salah will heal your wounds, it'll solve your problems, and it'll ease your difficulties.
20. Ya Allah make me among those who never miss Fajr. Ameen.
21. And do not carry the anxiety for the future because it is in the Hand of Allah.
22. Come back to Allah.
Everything will be fine, InshaAllah.
23. We blossom through every hardship.
24. After all patience, beautiful things await.