Mood Swings Quotes with pictures 🖼️
These Mood Swings Quotes will help you get through your bad mood, get some inspiration on handling your mood change with these quotes for the times when you are not really in the mood. These mood swings will make you laugh as well as educate what is to be taken care of in terms of negative impacts on your relationship because of these painful mood swings.
Mood Swings Quotes
1. When you're mad and someone says "Oh she's just on her period" and you actually are on your period and you get even more mad.
Tags: Mood Swings | Menstruation | Anger |
2. You can control you bad mood by releasing the endorphins aka "the feel good" chemical that the brain releases. This happy neurotransmitter is scientifically proven to enhance mood in humans.
Tags: Mood Swings | Feel Good | Scientific | Chemical |
3. 4 ways to enhance your mood by releasing "Feel Good" chemicals
2. Lift Weights
4. Eat Dark Chocolate
Tags: Mood Swings | Feel Good | Running | Exercise | Laugh | Chocolate |
4. She was a free bird one minute: queen of the world and laughing. The next minute she would be in tears like a porcelain angel, about to teeter, fall and break. She never cried because she was afraid that something 'would' happen; she would cry because she feared something that could render the world more beautiful, 'would not' happen.
Tags: Mood Swings | Queen | Crying | Fear | Emotions | Negativity |
5. I decided early in graduate school that I needed to do something about my moods. It quickly came down to a choice between seeing a psychiatrist or buying a horse. Since almost everyone I knew was seeing a psychiatrist, and since I had an absolute belief that I should be able to handle my own problems, I naturally bought a horse.
Tags: Mood Swings | Psychiatry | Figuring It Out |
6. For a moment I felt joyful, and then I felt completely exhausted.
Tags: Mood Swings | Joy | Emotionally Drained |
7. What happens in my next chapter depends on whether I wake up feeling creative or murderous.
Tags: Mood Swings | Depends | I Dont Know |
8. Multiple personality [Dissociative Identity Disorder] should not be confused with alternations of mood from happy to sad, characteristic of the cyclic temperament. These are merely emotional swings; personality splits are far more comprehensive.
Tags: Mood Swings | Split Personality | Identity |
9. At the base of whatever form of mood swing are individual experiences, the gradual or complete focus on issues that we have no control over. These are issues or circumstances that naturally trigger worry.
Tags: Mood Swings | Control | Worry |
10. Her mood was suddenly in free fall, a state she knew all too well. A heaviness inside. A hollow loneliness. A need to either quarrel or cry. A downward plunge that could only be escaped by huge loss of temper, howling for her mother, or what people like teachers called going too far.
Trouble on the way.
Tags: Mood Swings | Loneliness | Fight | Crying | Arguments | Anger |
11. I just started crying because my phone charger was too far away and moving would mean I would disrupt my awkward cramp free pose.
Tags: Mood Swings | Cramps | Menstruation |
12. Surely there are times when a woman goes through some conditions of bodily weakness and fatigue of the mind. Such that Allah has relieved her of some of her compulsory worships during that period; Allah has totally pardoned her from praying, and has postponed the days of fasting for her within this break to a later date until she regains her health and becomes normal in her temperament once more. Thus, during these days, treat her in a godly manner. Just as Allah has relieved her of the duties, you should also lessen your demands and instructions from her during those days.
Tags: Nikah | Understanding Women | Lord | Menstruation | Dutiful | Demanding | Husband | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Mood Swings | Demanding |
13. Ladies, when you get your mood swings do you want space or our attention?
Tags: Mood Swings | Space | Attention | Confused |
14. That awkward moment when you mood swings more than a kid at recess.
Tags: Mood Swings |
15. Apart from releasing Happy hormones, Dark Chocolate also helps in relaxing your muscles as it contains magnesium and Omega-3 fatty acids.
Tags: Mood Swings | Chocolate | Acids | Muscles | Hormones |
16. Water is the solution to all your problems.
Tags: Mood Swings | Water | Health | Mental Picture | Hydrated | Solution |
17. I just want to know why my clothes only get stuck on the door handle when I'm in a bad mood.
Tags: Mood Swings | Clothes | Annoying People |
18. My moods don't just swing - They BOUNCE, PIVOT, RECOIL, REBOUND, OSCILLATE, FLUCTUATE AND OCCASIONALLY PIROUETTE
Tags: Mood Swings |
19. The most courageous decision that you can make each day is to be in a good mood.
Tags: Mood Swings | Good Vibes | Good Morning | Courageous | Decision |
20. To that person who handles my mood swings perfectly.. Thank you! Thank you for dealing with my immaturity sometimes and thank you for not getting tired with my drama. I owe you big time!
Tags: Mood Swings | I Owe You | Tired | Drama | Immaturity |
21. I love her mood swings. Especially, on those four days of every month. For that's when she's like a cute child.
Tags: Mood Swings | Menstruation | Understanding Women | Cute | Sabar | Perspective | Anger | Quotes to make her smile |
22. Do you really get those really weird moods that you can't even explain what you're feeling it like everything is mixed all at once?
Tags: Mood Swings | Confused | Understanding Women |
23. Mood swings make me really confused!
Tags: Mood Swings | Confused | Understanding Women |
24. We’re never gonna understand women. They’re way too complex. You’ve got too many variables to consider. PMS, bad hair days, miscellaneous mood swings . . . there’s no way to tell what’s causing their attitude.
Tags: Mood Swings | Bad Hair Day | Menstruation | Attitude | Understanding Women |
25. Some women have mood swings... others have mood theme parks.
Tags: Mood Swings | Sarcastic | Theme Park |
MOOD SWINGS IN PROGRESS
Tags: Mood Swings | Caution | Progress |
More like angry little ninjas inside of you trying to kill you.
Tags: Mood Swings | Cramps | Menstruation | Kill | Pain |
28. When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower.
Tags: Mood Swings | Environment | Maturity | Flower | Fix It | Logic | Emotions | Understanding Women |
29. YOUR MOOD SHOULD
Tags: Mood Swings | Mannerism | Human Behavior | Social Behavior | Respect | Responsibility | Treating Badly | Sabar | Control | Mind Control |
30. I was sitting with the Prophet (pbuh) when two men began to quarrel and curse each other and the face of one of them turned red and the veins of his neck were swollen (from rage). Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said,
"I know of a word, if he were to utter that, his rage would vanish and that is:
A'udhu billahi minash-Shaitan nir-rajim
(I seek refuge with Allah from Satan, the accursed)."
So they (Companions) said to him: "The Prophet (pbuh) tells you to utter: 'I seek refuge with Allah from Satan, the accursed".
Tags: Anger | Mood Swings | Fight | Cursing | Hadith | Prayer | Sabar | Tongue | Dhikr |
31. "When one of you becomes angry while standing, he should sit down. If the anger leaves him, well and good; otherwise he should lie down."
[Sunan Abi Dawud 4782]
Tags: Anger | Calm | Problems | Fight | Arguments | Relationship | Nikah | Mood Swings | Hadith |
32. Remember that anger and swearing never really suppresses your anger and does not relieve you of emotional burden. It is just converted into stress, guilt and more worry. The only way out is to have patience on expressing your anger.
Tags: Anger | Mood Swings | Mind Control | Mental Wellness | Fight | Arguments | Relationship | Suppress |
33. "Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, should not hurt his neighbor and whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, should serve his guest generously and whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, should speak what is good or keep silent."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 6136]
Tags: Mood Swings | Neighbor | Hurt | Tongue | Treating Badly | Talking Too Much | Silence |
34. Give yourself an incentive to behave. Why not give yourself a small treat if you manage to get through PMS without losing your temper?
Tags: Mood Swings | Menstruation | Anger | Social Behavior | Mannerism | Control | Mind Control |
35. Tips to cope with PMS
1. Healthy Diet
2. Exercise regularly
3. Drink lots of water
4. Calming down with Prayer, meditation and dhikr.
Tags: Mood Swings | Diet | Good Health | Water | Prayer | Meditation | Dhikr | Menstruation |
36. Women feel emotional turbulence between 5 to 7 days before they begin menstruating. Ignoring your wife’s feelings during PMS is unproductive and can cause further conflict between the couple.
Tags: Mood Swings | Menstruation | Turbulence | Feelings | Mixed Feelings | Ignoring | Arguments | Fight | Relationship | Understanding Women |
37. Mood swings are not to be treated as a “free pass” to be disrespectful and hurtful with your family.
Tags: Mood Swings | Disrespect | Treating Badly | Hurt |
38. The pills that you take might impact your mood swings.
Tags: Mood Swings |
39. If your mood swings make you absolutely overwhelmed with negative thoughts and starts to dominate your life and relationships, it is an indication to seek help from a mental health expert who can help you with therapy or medication.
Tags: Mood Swings | Therapy | Mental Health | Medicine | Relationship | Negativity | Thoughts | Overwhelmed |
40. Understand why you have Mood Swings and how it is impacting your relationships.
Tags: Mood Swings | Impact | Relationship |
41. Serious depression just during the PMS is not typical and should not be overlooked.
Tags: Mood Swings | Depression | Overlook |
42. " and the faithful ones whose hearts are comforted by the remembrance of God. Remembrance of God certainly brings comfort to all hearts."
[Quran - 13:28]
Tags: Faithful | Heart | Lord | Quran | Peace | Comfortable | Mood Swings | Depression | Sadness | Mental Health | Mental Wellness |
43. "when a Muslim is afflicted by an anxiety, pain or sickness then, because of that, his sins are atoned. So much, so that if a thorn pricks him or he suffers a simple, minor injury (His sins are forgiven)”.
[Al-Adab Al-Mufrad Book 1, Hadith 8]
Tags: Mood Swings | Anxiety | Pain | Sick | Forgiveness | Suffering | Sinner | Hadith |
44. "They ask you concerning menstruation. Say: that is an Adha (a harmful thing for a husband to have a sexual intercourse with his wife while she is having her menses), therefore keep away from women during menses and go not unto them till they have purified (from menses and have taken a bath). And when they have purified themselves, then go in unto them as Allah has ordained for you (go in unto them in any manner as long as it is in their vagina). Truly, Allah loves those who turn unto Him in repentance and loves those who purify themselves (by taking a bath and cleaning and washing thoroughly their private parts, bodies, for their prayers, etc.)."
Tags: Menstruation | Mood Swings | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Husband | Sex | Islamic Quotes for Wife | Bathing | Cleanliness | Pain | Pure | Quran |
45. Tips for Men regarding PMS
-Don't argue with her
-bring her food
-watch movies with her
-RUB HER TUMMY
-make her laugh
-lay down with her
-don't say ew
-handle her mood swings
-understand she is in pain
Tags: Mood Swings | Menstruation | Arguments | Fight | Pain |
46. If a woman is upset, hold her and tell her how beautiful she is.
If she starts to growl, retreat to a safe distance and throw chocolate at her.
Tags: Mood Swings | Caring | Anger | Chocolate | Feel Good | Hormones | Understanding Women |
47. Mood Swings are considered to be healthy as long as they don't interfere with your life to an extreme degree.
Tags: Mood Swings | Consideration |
48. MDD (Major Depressive Disorder), also known as "clinical depression" is a mental disorder in which a person feels extreme sadness for long period of time.
Dysthmia (PDD) is a chronic form of depression
Tags: Mood Swings | Depression | Mental Health |
49. Bipolar Disorder - When your emotions range from extremely happy to extremely sad but it generally occurs only few times in a year.
Cyclothymic Disorder: Your mood goes up and down but it is a mild mood disorder and less severe than Bipolar disorder
Tags: Mood Swings | Mental Health | Depression | Happy | Sadness | Bipolar |
50. Histrionic personality disorder
-seeking attention by being overly dramatic or sexually provocative
-easily influenced by people
-extremely sensitive to criticism or disapproval
Tags: Personality Disorder | Attention | Drama | Sexual | Influenced | Sensitive | Criticism | Disapproval | Mood Swings | Mental Health |
51. Personality Disorder Treatments
1. Psychotherapy - speaking with a therapist to better understand your feelings and learn how to manage stress and improve relationships and how to change negative thinking patterns
2. Medication - antidepressants help in improving depressed mood, anger or impulsivity. Mood stabilizers are for mood swings, irritability and anger; anti-psychotic and anti-anxiety medications
Tags: Personality Disorder | Psychology | Therapy | Relationship | Negativity | Medicine | Depression | OCD | Anxiety | Mood Swings | Impulsive | Irritated |
52. Mood Swings can occur due to Hormonal conditions. Teens, pregnant women or women experiencing menopause may feel change in moods. Even medical conditions that affect your lungs, thyroid and cardiovascular, or central nervous system can also cause Mood Swings.
Tags: Mood Swings | Hormones | Teen | Pregnant | Women | Understanding Women | Change | Lungs | Thyroid | Cardiovascular |
53. Mood Swing Triggers
-a big change in your life
A doctor can tell you if you are experiencing mood swings because of a lifestyle change or if there is some other underlying issue.
Tags: Mood Swings | Diagnosis | Stress | Change | Diet | Sleep | Medicine | Doctor |
54. How to handle Mood Swings
-stick to a routine for eating and sleeping
-exercise every single day
-get sound sleep
-Pray, Dhikr, Yoga, Meditation
-Find a creative outlet to express your feelings
-Find someone to talk it all out, a friend, spouse or a medical professional
Tags: Mood Swings | Overeating | Diet | Sleep | Exercise | Stress | Creative | Express Yourself | Friendship | Spouse | Doctor |
55. Many people are just unhappy in life because of the people they meet daily.
Tags: Mood Swings | Happiness | Unhappy | Negativity |
56. Bipolar Disorder is when you have highs and lows that are more severe and last longer than Mood Swings.
Tags: Mood Swings | Bipolar | Mental Health |
57. The manic phase of Bipolar disorder
-hyper active, talking fast
-doing destructive things like spending unwisely, for days or weeks
-May also hear voices
Tags: Mood Swings | Bipolar | Mental Health |
58. Sometimes, anger is really irritability. It’s about being in a bad mood, or waking up on the wrong side of the bed. Hopefully, you can recognize that before you do or say something you’ll regret.
Tags: Anger | Irritated | Mood Swings | Treating Badly | Rude | Regret | Abuse |
59. when i cry about one thing, i end up crying about everything that's wrong
Tags: Crying | Wrong | Mood Swings |
60. The worst type of crying is the silent one.
The one when everyone is asleep.
The one when you feel it in your throat, and your eyes become blurry from the tears.
The one where you just want to scream.
The one where you have to hold your breath and grab your stomach to keep quiet.
The one where you can't breathe anymore.
Tags: Crying | Pain | Suffering | Mood Swings | Sleep | Eyes | Screaming | Breathing | Anxiety | Sadness | Depression |
61. You’re only one massage away from a good mood.