Money Management Quotes
1. Always put your money back into your business.
2. Every time you borrow money, you're robbing your future self.
3. Narrated `Umar:
The Prophet (SAW) used to sell the dates of the garden of Bani An-Nadir and store for his family so much food as would cover their needs for a whole year
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5357]
4. The person who doesn't know where his next dollar is coming from usually doesn't know where his last dollar went.
5. I was meant to be rich. I can tell by the way I spend money.
6. They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?
7. I have tried to teach people there are three kicks in every dollar: one, when you make it; two, when you have it. The third kick it when you give it away - and it is the biggest kick of all.
8. "If I only had more money for marketing, I could build a brand, then everyone will come rushing to me and buy". Except, that never works.
Marketing dollars never build brands.
Product satisfaction and execution build brands.
9. Don't make 12-minute meetings 1 hour meetings.