15 Money Management Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
Money Management Quotes
1. Always put your money back into your business.
2. Every time you borrow money, you're robbing your future self.
3. Narrated `Umar:
The Prophet (SAW) used to sell the dates of the garden of Bani An-Nadir and store for his family so much food as would cover their needs for a whole year
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5357]
4. The person who doesn't know where his next dollar is coming from usually doesn't know where his last dollar went.
5. I was meant to be rich. I can tell by the way I spend money.
6. They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?
7. I have tried to teach people there are three kicks in every dollar: one, when you make it; two, when you have it. The third kick it when you give it away - and it is the biggest kick of all.
8. "If I only had more money for marketing, I could build a brand, then everyone will come rushing to me and buy". Except, that never works.
Marketing dollars never build brands.
Product satisfaction and execution build brands.
9. Don't make 12-minute meetings 1 hour meetings.
10. Raising money is not an accomplishment, it's an obligation.
11. You can’t really invest in your looks as your only ‘thing’ because it is a depreciating asset. Put your money, put your effort, invest in your brain and talent which will appreciate and get better as you get older.
12. The man who stops advertising to save money is like the man who stops the clock to save time.
13. The rich don’t work for money.
The poor and the middle class work for money.
The rich have money work for them.
14. Most people, given more money, only get into more debt.
15. never pay retail.