1. Startups exist not just to make stuff, make money, or even serve customers.
They exist to learn how to build a sustainable business.
This learning can be validated scientifically by running frequent experiments that allow entrepreneurs to test each element of their vision.
2. Always put your money back into your business.
3. People are chasing CASH, not happiness. When you chase money, you are going to lose.
You're just going to.
Even if you get the money, you are not going to be happy.
4. You need to spend all of your time and energy on creating something that actually brings value to the people you’re asking for money!
5. Cash. It is the oxygen of your business.
6. Never be romantic about how you make your money.
Tags: Money |
7. I’m encouraging young people to become social business entrepreneurs and contribute to the world, rather than just making money.
Making money is no fun. Contributing to and changing the world is a lot more fun.
8. There are only 3 ways to motivate people - money, fear, and hunger.
9. If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to.
10. Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.
Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful, that's what matters to me.
11. My favorite things in life don't cost any money.
It's really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
12. It’s a slow process.
And quitting won’t speed it up.
13. Every time you borrow money, you're robbing your future self.
14. I’m not a millionaire.
I thought I would be by the time I was 30, but I wasn’t even close.
Then I thought maybe by 40, but by 40 I had less money than I did when I was 30.
15. I’ve been involved in a number of cults, both a leader and a follower. You have more fun as a follower, but you make more money as a leader.
16. Of the dinar you spend as a contribution in Allah's path, or to set free a slave, or as a sadaqa given to a needy, or to support your family, the one yielding the greatest reward is that which you spent on your family.
17. "Three follow the deceased, two of them return, and one remains.
He is followed by his family, his wealth, and his deeds.
So his family and his wealth returns, and his deeds remain."
[Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2379]
18. "A woman is married for four qualities, for her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her religion: so get the religious one and prosper."
19. The truth is, when we thought we were looking for a good husband or a good wife or a good job or a lot of money or a lot of fame, we were really just looking for God. So it’s no wonder that we got disappointed when the husband, the wife, the job, the money or the fame didn’t fill our need—or our emptiness.
20. When your earning comes from Halal source, even a minimum wage will be sufficient to live a good life, but when your money comes from Haram source, it will always feel as if it is never enough, even if you are making millions.
21. Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.
- Jim Rohn
22. Money can run out, but talent is forever.
23. The hustle brings the dollar.
The experience brings the knowledge.
The persistence brings success.
24. It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone when it comes to your business.
25. The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up.
26. You can’t have a million-dollar dream with a minimum-wage work ethic.
27. Goal: To make an income while making an impact
28. Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough money not to quit.
29. Trying to be happy by accumulating possessions is just like trying to satisfy hunger by taping sandwiches all over your body
30. War is rich old men protecting their property by sending middle class and lower class men off to die. It always has been.
31. Whats the value of a brand? The value of a brand is how much extra am I paying above the substitute. And if I am not paying extra, there is no brand.
32. If you use your money to create exceptional products and services, you won’t need to spend it on advertising.
33. Don't spend your major time on minor things.
- Jim Rohn
34. Price is what you pay.
Value is what you get.
35. Tramping is too easy with all this money. My days were more exciting when I was penniless and had to forage around for my next meal... I've decided that I'm going to live this life for some time to come. The freedom and simple beauty of it is just too good to pass up.
36. The man of power is ruined by power, the man of money by money, the submissive man by subservience, the pleasure seeker by pleasure.
37. People with money or high position expect everyone who need them to be a brown noser!
38. Before you send a proposal to a client, talk to the client first. Tell them “When we do this job, it costs between ___ and ___ dollars. Do you have that money to spend? Is that ok for you? If that’s ok for you, we will send a proposal.
- Chris Do
39. When success comes, people can try to trick you or take advantage of you.
40. They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?
41. If I had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive, they would eventually find me attractive.
42. Intellectual property is the oil of the 21 century. Look at the richest men a hundred years ago; they all made their money extracting natural resources or moving them around. All today's richest men have made their money out of intellectual property.
43. I have tried to teach people there are three kicks in every dollar: one, when you make it; two, when you have it. The third kick it when you give it away - and it is the biggest kick of all.
44. "If I only had more money for marketing, I could build a brand, then everyone will come rushing to me and buy". Except, that never works.
Marketing dollars never build brands.
Product satisfaction and execution build brands.
45. Wealth is not in money. Wealth lies in men. This is where true power lies, the power we value. This is what has convinced us to direct all our resources to build the individual, and to use the wealth which God has provided us in the service of the nation.