1. My favorite things in life don't cost any money.
It's really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
2. Of the dinar you spend as a contribution in Allah's path, or to set free a slave, or as a sadaqa given to a needy, or to support your family, the one yielding the greatest reward is that which you spent on your family.
3. Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.
Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful, that's what matters to me.
4. I’m encouraging young people to become social business entrepreneurs and contribute to the world, rather than just making money.
Making money is no fun. Contributing to and changing the world is a lot more fun.
5. If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to.
6. "A woman is married for four qualities, for her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her religion: so get the religious one and prosper."
7. War is rich old men protecting their property by sending middle class and lower class men off to die. It always has been.
8. Whats the value of a brand? The value of a brand is how much extra am I paying above the substitute. And if I am not paying extra, there is no brand.
9. The truth is, when we thought we were looking for a good husband or a good wife or a good job or a lot of money or a lot of fame, we were really just looking for God. So it’s no wonder that we got disappointed when the husband, the wife, the job, the money or the fame didn’t fill our need—or our emptiness.
10. Startups exist not just to make stuff, make money, or even serve customers.
They exist to learn how to build a sustainable business.
This learning can be validated scientifically by running frequent experiments that allow entrepreneurs to test each element of their vision.
11. Trying to be happy by accumulating possessions is just like trying to satisfy hunger by taping sandwiches all over your body
12. People are chasing CASH, not happiness. When you chase money, you are going to lose.
You're just going to.
Even if you get the money, you are not going to be happy.
13. It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone when it comes to your business.
14. Always put your money back into your business.
Tags: Money |
15. If you use your money to create exceptional products and services, you won’t need to spend it on advertising.
16. Don't spend your major time on minor things.
- Jim Rohn
17. You can’t have a million-dollar dream with a minimum-wage work ethic.
18. Goal: To make an income while making an impact
19. When your earning comes from Halal source, even a minimum wage will be sufficient to live a good life, but when your money comes from Haram source, it will always feel as if it is never enough, even if you are making millions.
20. "Three follow the deceased, two of them return, and one remains.
He is followed by his family, his wealth, and his deeds.
So his family and his wealth returns, and his deeds remain."
[Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2379]
21. There are only 3 ways to motivate people - money, fear, and hunger.
22. You need to spend all of your time and energy on creating something that actually brings value to the people you’re asking for money!
23. Money can run out, but talent is forever.
24. I’ve been involved in a number of cults, both a leader and a follower. You have more fun as a follower, but you make more money as a leader.
25. The hustle brings the dollar.
The experience brings the knowledge.
The persistence brings success.
26. Price is what you pay.
Value is what you get.
27. Tramping is too easy with all this money. My days were more exciting when I was penniless and had to forage around for my next meal... I've decided that I'm going to live this life for some time to come. The freedom and simple beauty of it is just too good to pass up.
28. Every time you borrow money, you're robbing your future self.
29. Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.
- Jim Rohn
30. Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough money not to quit.
31. The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up.
32. Cash. It is the oxygen of your business.
Tags: Money |
33. It’s a slow process.
And quitting won’t speed it up.
34. Never be romantic about how you make your money.
Tags: Money |
35. I’m not a millionaire.
I thought I would be by the time I was 30, but I wasn’t even close.
Then I thought maybe by 40, but by 40 I had less money than I did when I was 30.