Mixed Feelings Quotes
1. Jim is my enemy.
But it turns out that Jim is also his own worst enemy. And the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
So Jim, is actually my friend.
But, because he is his own worst enemy, the enemy of my friend is my enemy so actually Jim is my enemy.
2. Women feel emotional turbulence between 5 to 7 days before they begin menstruating. Ignoring your wife’s feelings during PMS is unproductive and can cause further conflict between the couple.
3. Sometimes, Sabar and Silence is better than expressing how you really feel.
4. The uncertainty of parenting can bring up feelings in us that range from frustration to terror.
5. Relief from self-harming is only temporary, and is followed by feelings of guilt & shame. It also takes you away from getting to know the actual ways that will make you feel better.
6. Emotional awareness means knowing what you are feeling and why.
7. When you know yourself well and do not despise yourself utterly, it is because you are too exhausted to indulge in extreme feelings.