1. It is wiser to find out than to suppose.
2. A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous, that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments spent together within a minute.
3. Over a small misunderstanding God will expose how people really feel about you...
4. Schizotypal personality disorder
-belief of having influence over people or events using their thoughts
-misunderstanding behavior of people
-inappropriate emotional response
-avoiding intimate relationship
5. I’m a big fan of the misunderstood, the vilified, the underdog, the breaking of myths.
6. Putting yourself first is not selfish. Thinking about yourself constantly is selfish. Please respect the difference
7. Constant kindness can accomplish much. As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust, and hostility to evaporate.