1. It is wiser to find out than to suppose.
2. A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous, that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments spent together within a minute.
3. Over a small misunderstanding God will expose how people really feel about you...
4. Schizotypal personality disorder
-belief of having influence over people or events using their thoughts
-misunderstanding behavior of people
-inappropriate emotional response
-avoiding intimate relationship
5. I’m a big fan of the misunderstood, the vilified, the underdog, the breaking of myths.
6. Putting yourself first is not selfish. Thinking about yourself constantly is selfish. Please respect the difference