1. Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly and get on with improving your other innovations.
2. Embrace being perfectly imperfect. Learn from your mistakes and forgive yourself, you’ll be happier.
3. There is no trap so deadly as the trap you set for yourself.
4. Surely woman has been created from a curved rib, and this is the secret of her beauty, and the secret of the attraction towards her. And this is no defect in her, because ‘the eyebrows look beautiful due to them being curved’. So if she errs, do not rebuke her in a manner in which there is no gentleness, attempting to straighten her; otherwise you will simply break her and her breaking, is her divorce. At the same time do not let her off upon that mistake, otherwise her crookedness will increase and she will become arrogant with her ego. Thereafter, she will never soften for you and she won’t listen to you, so stay in between the two.
Tags: Understanding Women | Marriage | Relationship | Husband | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Attraction | Mistake | Strictness | Discipline | Heart Break | Divorce | Let It Go | Arrogance | Ego | Soft | In between | Balance | Relationship Balance | Nikah |
5. Some parents intentionally hurt and abuse - they absolutely know what they are doing. But some (obviously) do not.
6. Assuming that your partner is satisfied or isn't - with your sexual life - is a big mistake and is commonly made because so many of us feel funny about talking about sex. But I promise you the assumptions are gonna kill ya!
7. When a man is penalized for honesty, he learns to lie.
8. One who talks too much makes the most mistakes.