1. When that bastard calls back, you tell him he’s won this round. I’ll marry him. But I don’t take well to being blackmailed, and tell him I intend to spend the rest of my life making him miserable, got that?
2. Two weeks ago, I was in the worst relationship of my life. She treated me poorly, we didn't connect, I was miserable.
Now, I am in the best relationship of my life, with the same woman. Love is a mystery.
3. The most miserable people are those who only care about themselves, understand only their own troubles and see only their own perspective.
4. “Misery acquaints a man with strange bedfellows.”
The Tempest - Act 2, Scene 2
5. Why are you so obsessed about being happy?
So what if we're miserable at times? It's natural to struggle and get hurt.
6. He’s so stupid he doesn’t realize how miserable he should be.