1. When that bastard calls back, you tell him he’s won this round. I’ll marry him. But I don’t take well to being blackmailed, and tell him I intend to spend the rest of my life making him miserable, got that?
2. Two weeks ago, I was in the worst relationship of my life. She treated me poorly, we didn't connect, I was miserable.
Now, I am in the best relationship of my life, with the same woman. Love is a mystery.
3. The most miserable people are those who only care about themselves, understand only their own troubles and see only their own perspective.
4. “Misery acquaints a man with strange bedfellows.”
The Tempest - Act 2, Scene 2
5. Why are you so obsessed about being happy?
So what if we're miserable at times? It's natural to struggle and get hurt.