1. Shame and blame should have no place in our body, mind, or spirit.
2. Talk with your mind before you talk with your tongue.
3. The path to the Truth is a labour of the heart, not of the head. Make your heart your primary guide! Not your mind. Meet, challenge and ultimately prevail over your nafs with your heart. Knowing your ego will lead you to the knowledge of God.
4. To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.
5. It is not the cloth that oppresses the women, it is the illiterate mind.
6. An ocean breeze puts a mind at ease.
7. Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings, and emotions.