1. I just started crying because my phone charger was too far away and moving would mean I would disrupt my awkward cramp free pose.
2. When you're mad and someone says "Oh she's just on her period" and you actually are on your period and you get even more mad.
3. We’re never gonna understand women. They’re way too complex. You’ve got too many variables to consider. PMS, bad hair days, miscellaneous mood swings . . . there’s no way to tell what’s causing their attitude.
More like angry little ninjas inside of you trying to kill you.
5. Menstruating Women are prohibited to perform certain acts of worship because of the lack of ritual purity, and not due to any deficiency in the woman per se.
6. Surely there are times when a woman goes through some conditions of bodily weakness and fatigue of the mind. Such that Allah has relieved her of some of her compulsory worships during that period; Allah has totally pardoned her from praying, and has postponed the days of fasting for her within this break to a later date until she regains her health and becomes normal in her temperament once more. Thus, during these days, treat her in a godly manner. Just as Allah has relieved her of the duties, you should also lessen your demands and instructions from her during those days.
7. Give yourself an incentive to behave. Why not give yourself a small treat if you manage to get through PMS without losing your temper?
8. I love her mood swings. Especially, on those four days of every month. For that's when she's like a cute child.
9. Tips to cope with PMS
1. Healthy Diet
2. Exercise regularly
3. Drink lots of water
4. Calming down with Prayer, meditation and dhikr.
10. Women feel emotional turbulence between 5 to 7 days before they begin menstruating. Ignoring your wife’s feelings during PMS is unproductive and can cause further conflict between the couple.
11. Tips for Men regarding PMS
-Don't argue with her
-bring her food
-watch movies with her
-RUB HER TUMMY
-make her laugh
-lay down with her
-don't say ew
-handle her mood swings
-understand she is in pain
12. "They ask you concerning menstruation. Say: that is an Adha (a harmful thing for a husband to have a sexual intercourse with his wife while she is having her menses), therefore keep away from women during menses and go not unto them till they have purified (from menses and have taken a bath). And when they have purified themselves, then go in unto them as Allah has ordained for you (go in unto them in any manner as long as it is in their vagina). Truly, Allah loves those who turn unto Him in repentance and loves those who purify themselves (by taking a bath and cleaning and washing thoroughly their private parts, bodies, for their prayers, etc.)."