Men And Women Quotes
1. Any man who says he totally understands women is a fool.
Because they are un-understandable.
2. For every 50 crying episodes that women do, Men only average 10.
3. It was narrated from Anas that a woman offered herself in marriage to the Prophet. The daughter of Anas laughed and said:
"How little was her modesty."
Anas said: "She was better than you; she offered herself in marriage to the Prophet."
4. Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid.
And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.
5. "All of you are guardians and are responsible for your wards.
The ruler is a guardian and the man is a guardian of his family; the lady is a guardian and is responsible for her husband's house and his offspring; and so all of you are guardians and are responsible for your wards."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5200]
Tags: Men and Women | Responsibility | Wife | Husband | Children | Raising Children | Islamic Quotes about Family | Nikah | Manly | Guardian | Ruler | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Islamic Quotes for Wife | Hadith | House |
6. “The most complete of the believers in faith, is the one with the best character among them. And the best of you are those who are best to your women.”
Grade : Hasan (Darussalam)
Reference : Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1162
7. Al-Aswad said,
"I asked 'A'isha, may Allah be pleased with her, 'What did the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, do when he was with his family?'
'He would do chores for his family, and when it was time for the prayer, he would go out.'"
[Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 538]
8. I spent my life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless, but not men.
9. "O mankind! Be dutiful to your Lord, Who created you from a single person (Adam), and from him (Adam) He created his wife [Hawwa (Eve)], and from them both He created many men and women and fear Allah through Whom you demand your mutual (rights), and (do not cut the relations of) the wombs (kinship). Surely, Allah is Ever an AllWatcher over you.