1. Yesterday is but today's memory, and tomorrow is today's dream.
2. We didn’t even realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.
3. What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined for life – to strengthen each other in all labor, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in all pain, to be one with each other in silent, unspeakable memories at the moment of the last parting.
4. the sound of rain
5. Your abuser hides your belongings from you, fooling you to question your memory and think that your memory is faulty and weak. That’s Gaslighting.
6. You are having a conversation with someone. They leave. And now you are absolutely confused and doubt your memories and perception of reality.
That person just Gaslighted you.