1. Tips to cope with PMS
1. Healthy Diet
2. Exercise regularly
3. Drink lots of water
4. Calming down with Prayer, meditation and dhikr.
2. INHALE CONFIDENCE.
3. I have overcome my nature only through meditation and long study of the Way of the Voice.
Tags: Meditation |
4. Sleep is the best meditation.
5. Rest when you're weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work.
6. We all have emotional baggage. When you just sit with yourself, all of that stuff will come up which is why when people begin meditating, sometimes some will find themselves crying or swamped with feelings.
With meditation, you allow the discomfort. You even welcome the emotions by saying “Here I am. What are you here to tell me”. And it begins to vanish.
7. Meditation directly impacts our nervous system by reducing the body's production of stress-related chemicals such as cortisol. It's a great way to recharge our personal battery.
8. Science experiments have found that people who practice meditation release significantly lower doses of cortisol, known as the stress hormone. This is consequential because frequent release of cortisol can lead to heart disease, diabetes, dementia, cancer, and depression.
9. I know what brings on my anxiety and I consciously decide not to go in that direction anymore.