1. Tips to cope with PMS
1. Healthy Diet
2. Exercise regularly
3. Drink lots of water
4. Calming down with Prayer, meditation and dhikr.
2. INHALE CONFIDENCE.
3. I have overcome my nature only through meditation and long study of the Way of the Voice.
Tags: Meditation |
4. Sleep is the best meditation.
5. Rest when you're weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work.
6. We all have emotional baggage. When you just sit with yourself, all of that stuff will come up which is why when people begin meditating, sometimes some will find themselves crying or swamped with feelings.
With meditation, you allow the discomfort. You even welcome the emotions by saying “Here I am. What are you here to tell me”. And it begins to vanish.