1. Powerpoints are the peacocks of the business world; all show, no meat.
Is it Meat you are looking for?
3. Meaning of Halal
denoting or relating to meat prepared as prescribed by Muslim law.
4. Halal is not just what we eat, but also what we wear and what we love.
5. an-Nafs al-ammarah is cattle-like nafs. How does a Goat, Sheep, Cow or a Buffalo attain Happiness? The major characteristics that define the satisfaction of these types of Animals are Eating, Drinking, Sleeping, Breathing and Copulation.
If my cattle-like Nafs is the only focus in my life, I would find more sophisticated means to eat, drink, sleep and copulate.
6. Nice to MEAT you.
7. Becoming a vegetarian is a Huge Missed Steak.
8. Why did the farmer stop telling cow puns?
Because he butchered every joke.
9. Why was the cow so afraid of messing up?
Because the steaks were high.
10. Why did the cow start a fight with his buddy?
There was real beef between them!
11. What do you call a cow with no legs?
12. Cow: My grandfather was knight.
His name was Sir Loin.
13. How did the headless chicken cross the road?
In a KFC bucket.
14. What do you call someone who’s crazy about corn?
15. So, we meat again.