Meaning Of Life Quotes
1. Your life is nothing more than a love story. Between you and God. Nothing more. Every person, every experience, every gift, every loss, every pain is sent to your path for one reason and one reason only: to bring you back to Him
2. Types of Nafs (Soul)
1- Nafs Al Ammara - The inciting self commanding and luring us to do evil, making one a slave of their desires, passion and lust. The most lower and beastly self.
2- Nafs al Lawamma - The self-aware and self-accusing self. Nafs doing wrong but says "I shouldn't be doing this". The repentful, remorseful self.
3-Nafs al Mutma'inna - The self at peace. In complete submission of its being to God, with no more conflict; doing the right things by nature, not by compulsion. Happy with the will of God.
Tags: Nafs | Word Meaning | Soul Searching | Soul | Evil | Inciting | Luring | Lust | Materialistic | Beast | Animals | Repent | Remorse | Peace | Submission | Free Will | Nature | Compulsion | Happiness | Meaning Of Life | Purpose of Life | Life Is A Test | Will | Tranquility | Doing The Right Thing | Human Nature |
3. an-Nafs al-ammarah is cattle-like nafs. How does a Goat, Sheep, Cow or a Buffalo attain Happiness? The major characteristics that define the satisfaction of these types of Animals are Eating, Drinking, Sleeping, Breathing and Copulation.
If my cattle-like Nafs is the only focus in my life, I would find more sophisticated means to eat, drink, sleep and copulate.
4. The more you go with the flow of life and surrender the outcome to God, and the less you seek constant clarity, the more you will find that fabulous things start to show up in your life.
5. You don't know how to live.
6. Are you a dictionary? Cause you’re adding meaning to my life.
7. Too often we become so consumed with how we spend our days that we lose track of how we are spending our lives.
8. What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined for life – to strengthen each other in all labor, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in all pain, to be one with each other in silent, unspeakable memories at the moment of the last parting.
9. Take delight in little things.