21 Marketing Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. Marketing is a contest for people's attention.
Tags: Marketing | Digital Marketing | Attention |
2. Know your worth.
Then add tax.
Tags: Inspirational | Sales | Marketing | Self Respect | Tax |
3. It's really hard to design products by focus groups.
A lot of times, people don't know what they want until you show it to them.
Tags: Focus Group | Marketing | Innovation | Design | Product | Customer Service |
4. Get closer than ever to your customers.
So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.
Tags: Customer Experience | Customer Engagement | Customer Service | Marketing | Sales | Monopoly | Influencer |
5. Great Marketing only makes a bad product fail faster.
Tags: Failure | Product | Marketing |
6. Whats the value of a brand? The value of a brand is how much extra am I paying above the substitute. And if I am not paying extra, there is no brand.
Tags: Branding | Money | Marketing | Digital Marketing |
7. Don’t find customers for your products, find products for your customers.
Tags: Customer Engagement | Customer Experience | Product | Branding | Value | Sales | Marketing | Digital Marketing | Market Research |
8. Direct Marketing is measured marketing. You can measure it, you can act differently. You can see what happened on Tuesday, and change what happened on Wednesday. Brand Marketing is a Cheetos commercial. Brand Marketing is the AirBnB Logo. You can't test an AirBnB logo - It's their logo. That's the way you tell a story of who you are.
Tags: Digital Marketing | Marketing | Niche Market | Branding | Product | Customer Engagement | Customer Experience | Airbnb |
9. People do not buy goods and services. They buy relations, stories and magic
Tags: Customer Experience | Customer Service | Customer Engagement | Sales | Digital Marketing | Niche Market | Marketing | Network Marketing | Storytelling | Magic |
10. Don’t try to be the ‘next’. Instead, try to be the other, the changer, the new.
Tags: Copy Cat | Difference | Change | Innovation | Motivational | Branding | Marketing |
11. A lot of individuals who don't own the company like Brand Marketing coz you can't get in trouble for a long time - coz no one knows if it's working.
Tags: Marketing | Branding | Employee | Problems | Losing Job | Confused | Nobody |
12. If Nike opened a Hotel, I think we would be able to guess pretty accurately what it would be like.
If Hyatt came out with sneakers, we'd have no clue, because Hyatt doesn't have a brand. They have a Logo. If you swapped the logos, I would'nt know if I am in a Hyatt or a Hilton. No Brand. When you have a brand, you have made promise to people and people have expectations.
Tags: Branding | Marketing | Digital Marketing | Strategy | Planning | Entrepreneurship | Social Media | Logo | Design | Promise | Expectations | Customer Service | Customer Engagement | Customer Experience |
13. You have no business being a marketer, unless you have empathy for people you are seeking to serve.
Tags: Business | Digital Marketing | Niche Market | Marketing | Branding | Empathy | Sales | Product |
14. Selling to people who actually want to hear from you is more effective than interrupting strangers who don’t.
Tags: Sales | Hearing | Effect | Stranger | Listening a Person | Digital Marketing | Niche Market | Market Research | Marketing |
15. We don’t need more stuff. We need more humanity.
Tags: Needs | Possession | Sales | Marketing | Humanity | Social Entrepreneurship |
16. We don't have to look at the biggest possible market but the smallest possible market. The smallest possible market that can sustain us. To bring something to that group of people that they can't imagine being without.
Tags: Niche Market | Niche Website | Marketing | Market Research |
17. If you are doing brand marketing, do not attempt to measure it because it cannot me measured.
Tags: Branding | Digital Marketing | Niche Market | Marketing | Measure |
18. Price is what you pay.
Value is what you get.
Tags: Price | Value | Money | Sales | Marketing | Product | Startup | Strategy | Planning |
19. You don't get attention unless you're trusted. You don't get trusted unless you get attention. The question is how do you get there? I think you do it by being generous. People trust people who keep their promises, especially when it's not convenient.
Tags: Attention | Trust | Paradox | Generosity | Promise | Responsibility | Ethical | Digital Marketing | Niche Market | Marketing |
20. How did the corn farmer get to be so successful?
He corn-ered the market!
21. "If I only had more money for marketing, I could build a brand, then everyone will come rushing to me and buy". Except, that never works.
Marketing dollars never build brands.
Product satisfaction and execution build brands.
Tags: Marketing | Digital Marketing | Network Marketing | Branding | Product | Money | Money Management | Business | Strategy | Sales | Equity |