Market Research Quotes
1. If you think about how you heard about Facebook or Twitter, you didn't hear it from Advertising. You heard it from people who benefited.
When you reach an advertiser, you are targeting a lot of people. I don't need to do that (yet). What I need to do is give the people (who trust me) a really good reason to tell their friends.
2. We were the group of people who were going to judge whether it was great or not.
We weren’t going to go out and do market research. We just wanted to build the best thing we could build.
3. Don’t find customers for your products, find products for your customers.
4. We don't have to look at the biggest possible market but the smallest possible market. The smallest possible market that can sustain us. To bring something to that group of people that they can't imagine being without.
5. Selling to people who actually want to hear from you is more effective than interrupting strangers who don’t.