Quotes on Masculinity, Success & Happiness
The Manliest Quotes ever have been presented in this Quotes page. The quotes talk about attributes of Real Men, what cliche Manliness is and what it really means to live up to the right masculine energy and attain Success and Happiness.
1. Al-Aswad said,
"I asked 'A'isha, may Allah be pleased with her, 'What did the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, do when he was with his family?'
'He would do chores for his family, and when it was time for the prayer, he would go out.'"
[Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 538]
2. "All of you are guardians and are responsible for your wards.
The ruler is a guardian and the man is a guardian of his family; the lady is a guardian and is responsible for her husband's house and his offspring; and so all of you are guardians and are responsible for your wards."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5200]
Tags: Men and Women | Responsibility | Wife | Husband | Children | Raising Children | Islamic Quotes about Family | Nikah | Manly | Guardian | Ruler | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Islamic Quotes for Wife | Hadith | House |
3. “The most complete of the believers in faith, is the one with the best character among them. And the best of you are those who are best to your women.”
Grade : Hasan (Darussalam)
Reference : Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1162
4. "Treat women nicely, for a women is created from a rib, and the most curved portion of the rib is its upper portion, so, if you should try to straighten it, it will break, but if you leave it as it is, it will remain crooked. So treat women nicely."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 3331]
5. "Woman has been created from a rib and will in no way be straightened for you; so if you wish to benefit by her, benefit by her while crookedness remains in her. And if you attempt to straighten her, you will break her, and breaking her is divorcing her."
[Sahih Muslim 1467 b]
6. Don't ever abuse a kind heart,
You may never be offered one again.
7. When a you say "I Accept" at your marriage ceremony, you are sayings you accept the responsibility of providing for your lovely wife, loving her and protecting her.
8. What makes you a man isn't the ability to have a child—it's the courage to raise one.
9. I'm not averse to being tied up in silk scarves. I like a man to take charge. There's something very sexy about being submissive.
10. Men love a submissive woman, Damon said simply. Even when they say the don't. There's just something about a beautiful, soft woman looking to them to protect and take care of them that inspires a man to greatness.
11. I spent my life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless, but not men.
12. Real Men Wear Aprons.
13. Men Cooking..
Because you're a grown up adult who should have basic life skills rather than waiting for a woman to baby you.
14. Women belong in the kitchen.
Men belong in the kitchen.
Everyone belongs in the kitchen.
Kitchen has food.
15. Sweety you've got it all wrong. He left me because you're easy, and he's weak. Thanks for helping me realize I need a real man.
16. If you can cheat on your woman and come home, look her in the eye and tell her you love her, then you're the lowest kind of man on the pyramid.
17. Due to the mental and emotional abuse that I've gotten from men in general all my life and my resulting hatred of the typical male ego, I have a more dominant attitude towards men and a more submissive attitude towards women.
18. A man tries to make his mark. A gentlemen strives to leave his mark.
A man accepts a favor. A gentleman returns the favor.
A Man gives orders. A gentleman inspires.
19. When a man is also inclined or willing to yield or surrender to the will or authority of a woman for her happiness is the an important aspect of a healthy marriage.