1. "Treat women nicely, for a women is created from a rib, and the most curved portion of the rib is its upper portion, so, if you should try to straighten it, it will break, but if you leave it as it is, it will remain crooked. So treat women nicely."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 3331]
2. Al-Aswad said,
"I asked 'A'isha, may Allah be pleased with her, 'What did the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, do when he was with his family?'
'He would do chores for his family, and when it was time for the prayer, he would go out.'"
[Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 538]
3. "All of you are guardians and are responsible for your wards.
The ruler is a guardian and the man is a guardian of his family; the lady is a guardian and is responsible for her husband's house and his offspring; and so all of you are guardians and are responsible for your wards."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5200]
Tags: Men and Women | Responsibility | Wife | Husband | Children | Raising Children | Islamic Quotes about Family | Nikah | Manly | Guardian | Ruler | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Islamic Quotes for Wife | Hadith | House |
4. What makes you a man isn't the ability to have a child—it's the courage to raise one.
5. "Woman has been created from a rib and will in no way be straightened for you; so if you wish to benefit by her, benefit by her while crookedness remains in her. And if you attempt to straighten her, you will break her, and breaking her is divorcing her."
[Sahih Muslim 1467 b]
6. When a you say "I Accept" at your marriage ceremony, you are sayings you accept the responsibility of providing for your lovely wife, loving her and protecting her.
7. “The most complete of the believers in faith, is the one with the best character among them. And the best of you are those who are best to your women.”
Grade : Hasan (Darussalam)
Reference : Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1162
8. Don't ever abuse a kind heart,
You may never be offered one again.